Postby kipin » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:57 pm

┌──────────────────┐
100 themes
└──────────────────┘

please mark the main page before entering C:

i really want to go to japan

when i think of japan i think of cats and boba tea so.. voila
for this adopt, tell me their name, gender, and
their favorite place to visit anywhere in the world!

limit of 500 words or an art piece with a short explanation
no extras this time but feel free to pretty up !!

ends tuesday, august 28th at 11:59 cst

Last edited by kipin on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ how did i get here..?? ]

Postby anonymous.aa » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:18 pm

name melevia
gender female (she-her, bi)
place res with korea [/500]

anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☁ ── ❝ leia here, at your service !! )

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:31 pm

--- [ leia ] --- [ genderfluid ] ---

as a self-proclaimed photographer and travel blogger, leia has been to many places and taken in many sights. she has
seen virtually everything that the world has to offer, from great monuments to grand mountain peaks and lakes so blue
that it would appear to be photoshopped. she's always on the move; she stays in a place for a while before embarking
on her next adventure, whether it'd be a trip to new york city or a trek through the gobi desert. her blog and her
instagram account are constantly being updated with the photos that she had taken, and to nobody's surprise, the quality
of her pictures result in thousands of likes from her followers. although leia has been to some pretty extravagant places
before, there's a certain quality about a park within the mountains of canada that draws her attention each time she
decides to visit the country. she's been to that park for countless of times, and she has yet to become sick of it.

the park in question is the banff national park in alberta, canada. many large and beautiful glacial lakes reside in the
park, and although the normal reaction to the sight of the rocky mountains is a gasp of shock, leia is an old visitor,
and at this point, she's had enough with the mountains. what she's really after is the turquoise blue colour of the lakes,
as well as the stunning night scenes that the lakes and the mountains have to offer. although the snow-capped tops of the
mountains are pretty by themselves, they are also quite the backdrop for the lakes, especially for people who like
taking selfies at locations that they would deem "instagram worthy". leia has had her fair share of her selfies at moraine
lake and other enticing locations at the park, and she'd certainly take more and post them all on her social media account
if she didn't already know that her followers had seen plenty of those photos already.

there are many trails that leia occasionally hike on, and while hiking, she's certainly bumped into more than just a few
creatures that live on the park. bison, bears, wolves, and all sorts of creatures are free to roam around in their designated
areas, and that includes the trails that many people hike on and the camping sites that people stay at overnight. she has
taken several photos of the animals that live in the park, and when coupled with the natural scenery and the backdrop of
the rocky mountains, those photos are sure to receive several thousand likes as well. at night, the skies are often times clear
and filled with the glittering stars. in leia's opinion, arriving at one of the lakes just before the sun rises or sets so that the
stars and moon are partially visible and when paired with the pastel, warm and cool colours that spreads across the skies and
clouds would truly be the perfect moment for a photo.

[ 500 / 500 words ]

Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:01 pm

name. here
    gender. demigirl?
    favorite place. res with singapore

Postby grizzly bear » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:10 pm

name: kiyoko
      favorite place: Muir Woods in California! Kiyoko and her family take a trip there every year to see those monumental trees.

wip ;)
sarah - infp - jw.org
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▷ 03 japan

Postby annie15970 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:05 pm

You're killing me with these cuties, I don't have timeeeeeeee
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaftail101 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:08 am

Hello! My name is Jacqueline~
My friends call me Jackie!
I’m a relatively simple girl; I love wearing stylish clothes, hanging out with my friends, and of course drinking boba tea! I’d like to think that I’m a pretty easy going person, it doesn’t take much to keep me in a good mood and I’m always getting lost in my own thought.
You can usually find me hanging around at THE best place in the world! Meyer’s Boba Tea~
Meyer’s is a really cute shop hidden deep within the bustling streets of Korea. It is owned by a jolly old man whom took over the shop from his late father. The store itself is adorable, it’s settled perfectly between the tall buildings of Jorea to where it allows the perfect amount of sunlight to shine through its windows.
I’ve always loved sitting by one of those windows and watching the world outside as I drink a nice cup of boba tea.
Another cool thing about the shop is that plants adorn every nook and cranny, both inside and outside. They all shine with a vibrancy that an only be achieved through the utmost love and care. It’s one of those shops that you stumble upon when you least expect it.
leaftail101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am

name; Mieko
    gender; female
    place;
    Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Shinkansen bullet trains connect the main islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa's subtropical beaches), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima’s atomic-bomb memorial) and Hokkaido (famous for skiing). Tokyo, the capital, is known for skyscrapers, shopping and pop culture.
    ~ from google
    Mieko was born in England and raised there but she was raised in a comman jaspanise way when eating her family took the position of seiza, her family loved sushi but rarely ate it, they would always watch sumo wrestlers, they ate KFC on Christmas eve, they bowed when thanking, any celebration they would release the floating lanterns, her family also took part in many traditional japanese cultural activities. this was all because her parents were raised in japan but left to england to 'prove a better life for Mieko" growing up her whole life she celebrated a culture she didn't live around. always talking to her friends about it, but they were never interested and always thinking it was strange. when talking to her parents about visiting japan they always shooed her away, it would be doubtful she would ever be able to visit but her craving to go and but around people who enjoyed the culture as much as she did always claws at her.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▷ 03 japan - winner !

Postby kipin » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:04 pm

congrats to .kaede! upon reading your entry, i became curious as to the park in reference and looked it up, and holy moly, i was not ready

.......Image.......
记住好时光!
━━━━━━━━━━━━
kip . art insta . kals . spotify!

━━━━━━━━━━━━
thoughts and feelings, it's all too much

kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:13 am

ahh congrats! that place is quite lovely <3

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me