Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

coming up roses by ruse

Artist ruse [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

coming up roses

Postby ruse » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:40 pm

timer is bad,, my excuse ,,,,,,,, watching anime

anyways,,, this is bnha oc ive been thinking about since feb but never had the courage to draw until recently
    her real name is roza (last name is mirai-knight but she rlly just uses knight bc she loves her mom)!! she's 17 rn and was born in america but moved to japan to go to yuuei. she's in the hero course and ranked in the single digits in the entrance exam thanks to the power of anime and god copious amounts of low-brand energy drinks (also her hard work but she's modest). she's easily excitable and likes to take care of and listen to ppl,,, also soft platonic touches like she could just be listening to someone talk and start rubbing their knee affectionately and murmuring a reply and smiling just enough it reaches her eyes
    roza has a transformation quirk; basically it's like ,,, the less sleep she gets the more dragonish abilities she can unlock. it's a Deluxe Combo of her parents' quirks (mom is a retired pro hero w a reptile-form quirk, dad is a tired japanese-american man w the ability to control moderate amounts of water but only w his eyes closed). roza's loosely based off of sleeping beauty but i totally,,, tweaked it and made her half-black and capable of saving herself yknow (also a Lesbian). her hero name is "wink blue" ! her quirk name ,,,,,,,, idk! it's 2am my man
    at 0-1 hours of sleep she's got the height of the average building in nyc and length of a football field and a half. and water abilities (bc the inspo's asian dragons) !!! her pull on water is p much unlimited at that point, but she can only maintain her dragon form for 45 min at the most currently; afterwards, while she's becoming human again, roza's at her weakest.
    ngl roza likes to think she's kin w the moon and ryukyu ,,, and to name her ult moves stupid names like "it's die time" or "get (water-)roasted"
    i have some more info on her but it's on my phone so fbjdknbknj
    eventually i'll draw her an actual ref sheet w her costume (im thinking something similar w lightweight knight gear and maybe a cool cape bc i like capes) and everything but :> this is good enough for me rn
ruse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gladis » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:06 pm

I'M IN LOVE !!
Gladis

My pets