Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Doing FREE Doodles! [NOT ACCEPTING MORE ATM] by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Doing FREE Doodles! [NOT ACCEPTING MORE ATM]

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Not accepting anymore requests until all the already asked requests are drawn! Thank you! <3

Recently, I've discovered my own drawing style and it's super fun to doodle, so I thought, "Why not offer free art on CS?" (If you want an idea of my art style, check out my gallery!)

Just a few things to keep in mind though, so please read!

-These are doodles, I'm probably gonna spend an hour on each, which is pretty short for me. It doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to make it look good! It just means it's going to be from shoulders up and I won't be spending, like, five hours on it!

-I am best at humans but I could attempt to do an animal, if you really want. I don't mind trying something new.

-Having a reference photo is very helpful because having just text to go off of is hard, I feel like I'll mess something up.

-I do not do LGBTQ+ drawings, due to reasons I do not want to go into. My apologies!

-I could do two people (or animals) in one but it just will take me a smidgen longer.

-I am a busy person so please, be respectful and allow me to take my time. A week is my max time, don't worry, I most likely will be faster, since these are fun doodles! And you're getting them for free so I think you can be patient. <3

-I will close down these requests sometime so keep an eye out! I'm only looking to do a few but we'll see what happens.

-You may use these doodles if you wish but please give proper credit!

-I would rather do your OC, rather than a random character from something.

Okay, I think that covers everything. And now! The form you will have to fill out to request a doodle from me!

Code: Select all
Username:
OC's name:
OC's gender:
OC's personality:
Species (optional):
Reference picture (optional but desired):
Other details (words, symbols, objects, etc):

EDIT: added gender to the form, just because I forgot to!
Last edited by Lostfairy on Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doing FREE Doodles! [Read Below!]

Postby Brigitte Lindholm » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:07 pm

I dont know if you can do this request since you didn't specify it and it's totally cool if you dont want to do it. Thank you either way.๐Ÿ˜Š

Username: PocketSable
OC's name: Pocket (Well, it's basically my 'persona' in a way)
OC's personality: Shy, I guess? I'm not sure if you're using this for a pose? Just whatever you want is good with me
Species (optional): Anthropomorphic Bunny (Human-like Body with Bunny Features- See Example)
Reference picture (optional but desired): I wish I had one for you but unfortunately I dont
Other details (words, symbols, objects, etc): White Fur, Hoodie/Jeans, Glasses
Example of an Anthro Bunny: https://img.clipartxtras.com/a3dde08c46 ... 0-813.jpeg
I dont mean the drawing needs to look like this, just an example of what I mean. Or it can look like this. Again, anything you want to do is good. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Brigitte Lindholm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Username: --beryl--
OC's name: yaxha
OC's personality: small and tiny but very loud, acts like a child
Species (optional): human
(green haired dude)
Other details (words, symbols, objects, etc): has a broken heart patch on his suit, sometimes wears a ripped poncho as shown above, thank you! your art is really cute~
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolsticeTheBanana » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:29 pm

Username: SolsticeTheBanana
OC's name: Jayce Jackson
OC's personality: Jayce is a rather introverted person. He has quite a temper when you get on his nerves or if you mess with people he cares about. Jayce dislikes most people, but for those who show him friendship and look past his shallow and cold impression, there is nothing he wouldnโ€™t do. He is loyal, witty, introverted, and mouthy.
Species (optional): Human
Reference picture (optional but desired): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3891275
Other details (words, symbols, objects, etc): He has two small, black marks on both of his wrists that look like snake bites. A dark black mark on his chest as well. Always wears a black hoodie and his necklace, that he weaves around his wrist, with a small, light purple galaxy teardrop charm. He is capeable of feeling emotions and pain in people. He can also move objects with his mind and make them appear out of thin air.
Last edited by SolsticeTheBanana on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
SolsticeTheBanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:48 am

PocketSable wrote:I dont know if you can do this request since you didn't specify it and it's totally cool if you dont want to do it. Thank you either way.๐Ÿ˜Š

OC's personality: Shy, I guess? I'm not sure if you're using this for a pose? Just whatever you want is good with me
Species (optional): Anthropomorphic Bunny (Human-like Body with Bunny Features- See Example)
Reference picture (optional but desired): I wish I had one for you but unfortunately I dont
Example of an Anthro Bunny: https://img.clipartxtras.com/a3dde08c46 ... 0-813.jpeg
I dont mean the drawing needs to look like this, just an example of what I mean. Or it can look like this. Again, anything you want to do is good. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will gladly do your request! Sounds like fun! <333

My only question is, is Pocket male or female? I just really need to know for my drawing. ^.^
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:53 am

--beryl-- wrote:
Username: --beryl--
OC's name: yaxha
OC's personality: small and tiny but very loud, acts like a child
Species (optional): human
(green haired dude)
Other details (words, symbols, objects, etc): has a broken heart patch on his suit, sometimes wears a ripped poncho as shown above, thank you! your art is really cute~

Ahhhh, thank you so much for your compliments! <333

Your request was awesome to do! ^.^
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:58 am

Can't wait to see what sort of doodles you'll do, darling! :O And your sketch for this looks adorable.

OMFLIPPINGOSH, THAT SMILEY FACE. AHHH SO COOT.
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:59 am

Koolestkat wrote:Can't wait to see what sort of doodles you'll do, darling! :O And your sketch for this looks adorable.

OMFLIPPINGOSH, THAT SMILEY FACE. AHHH SO COOT.

Thankssssssss, sweetie! <3 You are too kind! *blushes*

OM, YOU ARE TOO FUNNY AS WELL. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brigitte Lindholm » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:19 am

Lostfairy wrote:
PocketSable wrote:I dont know if you can do this request since you didn't specify it and it's totally cool if you dont want to do it. Thank you either way.๐Ÿ˜Š

I will gladly do your request! Sounds like fun! <333

My only question is, is Pocket male or female? I just really need to know for my drawing. ^.^

Oh, sorry, I completely forgot that part! lol
Female :)

And thank you so much for doing this! :D
Brigitte Lindholm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloverCatTwelve » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:41 pm

Username: Zora the Cat
OC's name: Zora Kaseko
OC's gender: Female
OC's personality: Kind, friendly, kinda shy, awkward
Species (optional): Anthro cat/wolf hybrid
Reference picture (optional but desired): I can't get the image url on my laptop, but here's her reference sheet and here's some art!
Other details (words, symbols, objects, etc): Zora is mostly cat-like in anatomy, though she has larger ears and a longer muzzle than an average cat as well as a wolf tail.
CloverCatTwelve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me