Darkforest vs Starclan!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Darkforest vs Starclan!" by Mistfox

Darkforest vs Starclan!

Postby Mistfox » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:30 pm

The dark forest once again challenges the clans and Starclan to a battle! Starclan is on top and the dark forest is below, oh no! Starclan and the clans are outnumbered! They lost oh no! Wait a second! Is that Darkstar? My mum? Oh my names Embertail, I have a brother named Cloudpelt and a sister named Leopardrose.

I’ve wrote a story on those cats and Darkstar killed Reed and Fox who were Embertail and Cloudpelt’s real parents and took the kits in as her own along with her own daughter Leopardrose, then Leopardkit, Embertail is a medicine cat, Leopardrose is the deceased deputy and Cloudpelt is a normal warrior and Darkstar is a dark forest kitty and I actually wrote a whole series on it and Darkstar has a sister named Shadowheart who is mates with Ravensong and has one kit called Maplekit soon to be Mapleleaf the second medicine cat and Cloudpelt is mates with Russetflower who is pregnant with two kits Yarrowkit (heart, Star) and Bearkit who is blind and has to retire emediately without ANY warrior/medicine cat training and thinks it’s sooooo unfair and he dies from starvation in leafbare when Yarrowheart becomes leader
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me