Adopt #15 by doktor monty

Based on Click to view
Artist doktor monty [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt #15

Postby doktor monty » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:14 pm

I was sure gone for a while. Lots of personal stuff still going on atm, so judging may come later, not sure.

i havent drawn in months

Code: Select all
    name:
    short background (100 words):

oh and ends in like,,, a week
Last edited by doktor monty on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopt #15

Postby gojo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:20 pm

mmark
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #15

Postby Kyar » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:22 pm

name: Sovre
short background (100 words): A man cursed for his insatiable anger, transformed into a beastly creature with a fiery temper beyond his control. Each attempt at reconciliation leads only to failure, more anger - falling deeper into the curse. Unwilling to let anyone grow close to him, he took up an oath to bring sacrifices to a lesser deity, hoping to gain their favor and eventually free himself from his tormenting fits of rage. As time passes, he remembers less and less of himself as a man, and the fear of losing his past leads to an even more uncertain, fitful future. (97 words)
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Name; Asterion 'Valdis'
Short background; Asterion was to be named Faust as his parents saw the birth as a great fortune but after being cursed they instead gave birth to a monster during which his mother did not make it. The light name was stripped from him barely before it was given and instead, he was dubbed "Valdis" meaning death before being abandoned. He was taken in and raised by some gypsies who renamed him once again to his current name, as an adult now he mostly keeps to himself and prefers to remain a hermit seeing the world as a cruel place.
98 words
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:03 pm

name: Kuroyagi
short background: Kuro is an oni, from once numerous and powerful clan that have declined over time and eventually split apart. He never was especially loyal to either of the groups that his clan have fractured into, so instead of joining one of the smaller factions, he left the clan entirely and began to travel Japan, figuring out what he wants to do next. He’s a softer hearted kind of demon and he eventually chose himself a perfect haunt to inhabit – an abandoned theatre lost high up in forested mountains. He loves music and dancing so it’s a perfect place for him. (100 words exactly)
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm

name: kasius
    short background: a god. played for a fool. a few subjects tried to poison him and take the throne for themselves.
    and they were stupid enough to think they could fool a god. it was hilarious to kasius. the men thought they had won.
    with the snap of his fingers, they were obliterated. "fools," was all he said. he smashed the glass he held in his hand
    and left the table, scoffing. he returned to his quarters and rested. that was enough drama for one day. [84/100]
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:36 am

name: Vanguard
    short background:
    From a prestigious society of hunters, Vanguard had made it his life's goal to prove that the magic of their world can in fact be used to hunt monsters. In the beginning, many thought him to be one of the research corps, sidelined to track monsters, but his use of spear and elemental magic cemented he was no scholar needing protection. As his role in felling dangerous beasts became known, new members flocked to learn of his elemental spear moves for themselves. This new weapon technique earned him his name, which now flourishes as a mainstay in his society's ranks.
    [100/100]
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:57 pm

A warning that this ends tomorrow!
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Kyar wrote:name: Sovre
short background (100 words): A man cursed for his insatiable anger, transformed into a beastly creature with a fiery temper beyond his control. Each attempt at reconciliation leads only to failure, more anger - falling deeper into the curse. Unwilling to let anyone grow close to him, he took up an oath to bring sacrifices to a lesser deity, hoping to gain their favor and eventually free himself from his tormenting fits of rage. As time passes, he remembers less and less of himself as a man, and the fear of losing his past leads to an even more uncertain, fitful future. (97 words)

I loved this concept! I feel like it was a nice spin on something cliche and I can feel for the character just from that small paragraph.
    I've added you to the image if you wish to edit it <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:43 am

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT SEE THIS BEFORE
aahhhh thank you so much!!! I’m so excited to keep developing him, this is such a wonderful design and I’m really excited to get to do more than just 100 words with Sovre now!! Lol. Thank you so much, seriously, I love him!!
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me