fight for what you believe

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"fight for what you believe" by axelandria

fight for what you believe

Postby axelandria » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:22 am

the fire pack is going about their daily lives. in the top left corner, the fighters and camo warriors are arguing over who's more important to the pack. typical. bottom right are the caregivers, teaching their young ones the way of the pack. bottom left, in the cave, are the tunnelers. they're taking a break from digging new dens. just beside them, on the rock, is the omega. she's watching pack life go by, and wishing she weren't so low on the power ladder. top right are the alphas and the leader. among them is an alpha in training. she's trying her best. just below them are the hunters. they're just having casual conversations with their friends. on the grassy hill at the top are the gatherers. they're thinking up new places to look for berries and herbs, while also teaching the newest gatherer in training about the rankings of the pack. oh! and just below them, hiding is a loner! she's kind and caring, and means no harm. she simply likes to watch the going-ons of the pack. uh oh! in the bottom left is a rogue! they're mean and cunning, and I think this one is planning an attack!

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (they/she)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items