Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

funfun why are you drawing with your trackpad by ectophasm

Artist ectophasm [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

funfun why are you drawing with your trackpad

Postby ectophasm » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:55 pm

honestly this doesn't look too bad judging that i drew it with the trackpad on my laptop
i might draw more of my stuff here, but for now it's all going in this category while i get used to oekaki again
oekaki is fun to use though

based a lil bit off this boi but i kinda wanted to make him a bit different too
(That's a Shadow Bat placed behind him to make him look like he has shadow wings. Also, he can only see through the red-colored eyes.)
"Bloodvein: A shady necromancer that you'd definitely stay away from if he couldn't hypnotize you from coming closer.
He may ask if you want him to revive a lost family member, or pet, but it'll come at the cost of their soul (or yours!), causing them to simply become husks of their former selves. His soulless husks attack the towns they once lived in, and terror reigns... Until Bloodvein is stopped by whoever happens to be the 'hero' at the time.

It is not known how Bloodvein constantly avoids death, despite being struck down by several heroes. Some say he's so well-versed in necromancy that he can revive himself if he does happen to perish. Others think he's some sort of shadow god that simply can't die. We probably won't ever know. All we'll know is to never, EVER trust him."
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me