Hi! Welcome to my animal sanctuary!

"Hi! Welcome to my animal sanctuary!" by astraf

Dressup entry

Hi! Welcome to my animal sanctuary!

Postby astraf » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:55 am

"What is this place called, you may ask! Why, it's Pussywillow Animal Sanctuary. Of course, we were named by the many pussywillows that surround our property. Now, get ready for your tour!" The energetic orange cat with the strange small animal on her back started following one of the many trails. "That's Moon." She informed you as she caught you staring at the strange animal. "I don't remember what species he is, but it might come back to me during the tour." After a while of walking, you come up to a crossroad. There were two trails. "Do you want to see our tiger first, or our ocelot?"

Tiger Ocelot
Last edited by astraf on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi! Welcome to my animal sanctuary!

Postby astraf » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:39 am

Tiger

You say that you want to go to the tiger. "Okay!" the orange cat follows the trail on the right.

"The tiger's name is Breathing Dust. I named her that because we caught her in a forest fire." she says as you finally arrive at the tiger's pen.
"Be very quiet so she comes out." she whispered. As she said so, Breathing Dust slowly padded out from behind some of the bushes. "There she is!" the orange cat whispered excitedly. Breathing Dust looked around, scanning the area. "Can't she see us?" you ask. "Well, she's blind in her left eye." she informed you. Just then, the tiger's right eye came to rest on you. She raced back into the trees. "Well, you saw her." she meowed. "WAIT! I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Willow." Willow suddenly blurted. "Ahem. So, would you like to see where Moon lives, or the ocelot?

Ocelot Moon
Last edited by astraf on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:50 am

Ocelot

You say that you want to go to the ocelot. "Okay!" the orange cat follows the trail on the left.

"The ocelot's name is Fash." she says as you finally arrive at the ocelot's pen.
"Be really still so that he doesn't sense you." she whispered. A couple of moments later, you see Fash climb one of the jungle trees in the blink of an eye. There, he waved his tail around and fell asleep. "All he does is run, eat, sleep, repeat." she purred. "Atleast he actually came out. He rarely comes out on the tours." She stopped and blinked, as though just realizing something. "Oh! Right! My name is Willow. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier." she apologized. "So. Do you want to see the tiger, or the anaconda?"

Tiger wip
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:03 am

Moon

You say that you want to go to Moon's home next. "Okay! Oh, right! He's a tapir!" she begins to follow a trail on the left.

"He rarely ever goes into his home since he loves me so much!" Willow said proudly. "We caught him when a civillian found him in her home. Luckily, she called us instead of killing him."
The tapir's pen looked like a grassland. Moon scampered down Willow's back and ran into his pen. There, he took a drink from a stream that the place had made and then ran back up Willow. "Wanna see the ocelot or the elephants?"

Ocelot wip
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me