Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

What I've done. by bae

Artist bae [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

What I've done.

Postby bae » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:43 pm

The man, so cheery and red-faced in the ballroom, was pale as a sheet, through his drunken haze he must have sensed something was amiss, that I wasn't who he thought me to be.
Ex-excuse me, but wh-who are you?
He spluttered the words, I remained straight-faced, I had all the time in the world. Eziono had secured any uninvited visitors. By secure, I mean killed, ate, whatever he does with the bodies. I let out a sigh, after awhile the thrill of assassination wore off, even more so when it was an open one. Screw it, let's get this over with.
I tilted my shoulders and leered, letting the left dress strap fall off, just enjoying the look on his face. I licked my lips, stalking forward, acting like another one of his "lady guests" that often came over.
Shush babe, I just want a kiss.
His flabby mouth opened in delight as I stepped towards him, ran my finger under his chin. I smiled. This was too easy. With a wink I focused my animal being into that one nail, causing it to lash out, sharp as a wolf's claw, against his throat.
I was out the door before the body even hit the floor.
bae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me