Artist NE0N-UMBR30N [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mycroft Readopt (closed, winner up)

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:58 am

please go here to read the rules as well as find other readopts im hosting

This contest will be a short prompt based contest. You have 400 words to tell me about a time this plumie had to be brave, was it super hard for them? Easy? You may also include an extra of 1 art piece or 150 words.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extra: (optional, 1 art piece or 150 words)

This contest will end March 1st.
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mycroft Readopt

Postby tcw » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:44 pm

mark!
she/fae
the only gifts from my lord, we're a birth and a divorce
but i've read this script and the costume fits, so i play my parts
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:44 am

Mark

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:05 pm

Username:
    Name:
    Prompt:
    Solloby
    Sebastian
    Male ♂

400 words

Sebastian is a skittish Plumerian, the kind who jumps every time the toaster is done. Perhaps this is why Sebastian is very much an indoor Plumie. He spends his time puttering about his cottage, tending to his indoor plants and reading books in his cozy armchair. His little bunny Cottontail will hop up next to him and twitch her little nose, content to watch her Plumie as he reads.

Sebastian has never set foot outside his back garden. Of course he leaves his front garden, heading along the cobblestone path into the village, but never the back garden. Behind his back garden, beyond the little picket fence, lies the deep and mysterious forest. Sebastian doesn't mind looking at the forest from the safety of his home, but he certainly wouldn't want to enter it. He could get lost, alone in the dark, unable to see through the thick foliage. He could get stung by a ferocious wasp, or bitten by a scary, hairy spider. He could get ambushed by a predator, something large with sharp claws and snarling teeth. Oh no, Sebastian would never enter the forest, especially not on his own!

One day Sebastian was puttering about his cottage, enjoying the cool breeze coming through the window, when he accidentally tripped and fell in the kitchen. The pots and pans on the countertop came crashing down onto the tiled floor, clanking and thunking horrendously. Sebastian yelped, his heart beating swiftly as he recovered from his fright. He turned towards the lounge to make sure that Cottontail was alright, just in time to see his precious little bunny fleeing the house in fear, jumping through the window and heading straight past the gate towards the forest.

Trembling nervously, Sebastian took a deep breath and did the bravest thing he had ever done. He walked through the back garden, past the back gate, and out into the forest. His heart thumped harder than it ever had, and his knees trembled beneath him. But Sebastian pushed on, heading deeper into the forest. No matter how frightened his was, he had to keep going, because his bunny needed him. He couldn't stop his startled cry when something darted out of the shrub before him. It was with great relief that he realised it was Cottontail! Bundling up his precious pet, Sebastian quickly fled the forest and returned to the safety of his home.

Extra: 1 Art Piece
Last edited by Solloby on Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:03 am

Smol bump

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:46 am

Solloby wrote:

Username:
    Name:
    Prompt:
    Solloby
    Sebastian
    Male ♂

400 words

Sebastian is a skittish Plumerian, the kind who jumps every time the toaster is done. Perhaps this is why Sebastian is very much an indoor Plumie. He spends his time puttering about his cottage, tending to his indoor plants and reading books in his cozy armchair. His little bunny Cottontail will hop up next to him and twitch her little nose, content to watch her Plumie as he reads.

Sebastian has never set foot outside his back garden. Of course he leaves his front garden, heading along the cobblestone path into the village, but never the back garden. Behind his back garden, beyond the little picket fence, lies the deep and mysterious forest. Sebastian doesn't mind looking at the forest from the safety of his home, but he certainly wouldn't want to enter it. He could get lost, alone in the dark, unable to see through the thick foliage. He could get stung by a ferocious wasp, or bitten by a scary, hairy spider. He could get ambushed by a predator, something large with sharp claws and snarling teeth. Oh no, Sebastian would never enter the forest, especially not on his own!

One day Sebastian was puttering about his cottage, enjoying the cool breeze coming through the window, when he accidentally tripped and fell in the kitchen. The pots and pans on the countertop came crashing down onto the tiled floor, clanking and thunking horrendously. Sebastian yelped, his heart beating swiftly as he recovered from his fright. He turned towards the lounge to make sure that Cottontail was alright, just in time to see his precious little bunny fleeing the house in fear, jumping through the window and heading straight past the gate towards the forest.

Trembling nervously, Sebastian took a deep breath and did the bravest thing he had ever done. He walked through the back garden, past the back gate, and out into the forest. His heart thumped harder than it ever had, and his knees trembled beneath him. But Sebastian pushed on, heading deeper into the forest. No matter how frightened his was, he had to keep going, because his bunny needed him. He couldn't stop his startled cry when something darted out of the shrub before him. It was with great relief that he realised it was Cottontail! Bundling up his precious pet, Sebastian quickly fled the forest and returned to the safety of his home.

Extra: 1 Art Piece

Winner! This story was so adorable ;A; I loved it
Also I too jump at the sound of the toaster-

Let me know if you have a toyhou.se! If not, here's his profile so you can save his art :3!
https://toyhou.se/505745.mycroft

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mycroft Readopt (closed, winner up)

Postby Solloby » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:31 pm

Thank you so much, I really love him!! I've saved his art, I can't wait to put him up on my weebly. Thank you again for the lovely Plumie, I'm glad you enjoyed my story <3
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me