Artist cocogerber13 [gallery]
Time spent 13 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Venteux

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:48 am

username: cocogerber13
name: Venteux
personality (max 500 words): In short, Venteux is what his name means- windswept. He has an adventurer’s soul and unpredictable choices constantly, which lead him on quite the journey of life. His focus is one experiences- whether it be from the people he meets, the places he travels, or challenges he dares to attempt.

He never stays in one place for too long, though that doesn’t include not going back, and is very self-reliant. Venteux has a very stubborn nature and is actually a huge introvert who pushes past his comfort zone to get to the goal in his head and get the most out of life. He’s a roamer, fulfilling his need for constant action and wanderlust.

Venteux is open to all new things and ideas, and is very persistent to find the truth when able. He has noble morals for the most part but believes fate and the will of the world. Because of this belief, though, he can be viewed as somewhat lazy sometimes. Overall, though, Venteux wants to help the world and himself along with it, mostly by seeing it through others views.
(183 words)
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me