Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Heaven + Hell - Dailo summer event by HoneyLavender࿐

Based on Click to view
Artist HoneyLavender࿐ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heaven + Hell - Dailo summer event

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:40 pm

Jennfreckles + Ana the Derp wrote:Welcome to Dailo Lizards first ever summer event! This event was created by Ana the Derp and Jennfreckles. As you can tell this is a Heaven and Hell event. Every day there will be an item raffle for event particapants! This event is a very small one with only 10 adopts. It does not have an exact end date. Each side will have 5 adopts, 1 from standard to epic. To obtain each one you have to do what is required to win that certain Dailo. Below is a guide to them:

Route 1 - Heaven
    Standard adopt: raffle competiton
    Abundant adopt: raffle competiton
    Occasional adopt: Picture/Gif competition
    Scarce adopt: Story competition [300 word min-1000 word max]
    Epic adopt: Impress me competiton

Route 2 - Hell
    Standard adopt: raffle competiton
    Abundant adopt: raffle
    Occasional adopt: Picture/Gif competition
    Scarce adopt: Story competition [300 word min-1000 word max]
    Epic adopt: Impress me competiton

Dailo Lizards wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DiscordXCustomsXNurseryXGrowthsXArchiveXShopsXArtist SearchXFanclub
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dailo - [day-low]
~Dailo lizards are small dinosaur-esque reptiles, many only tend to grow about 2 feet in height. Dailos are purely carnivorous and strangely prefer cooked meat. Once great predators in wooded areas they have adapted to have two strong toes on their front feet, and three large flat toes on their back feet. Scientist research has shown their feet to be great at both climbing and noise reduction. Dailos have long since been domesticated, but their hunting habits relied on stealth and a strong bite. Dailo lizards are not capable of noise above a soft hiss.

rarity chart -

No rarity -
~expression//height//weight//blood color//gender//multi-colored eyes//eyelashes//custom made lines
Standard -
~no edits to original lines [Male or Female]
Abundant -
~[male only] crest edits/crest extensions//2 tails//transparency//items or accessories with no special traits//smaller horns [see artist notes]//heterochromia//colored eye whites
Occasional -
~hair edits [does not include crest edits]//[male only] teeth or claw edits//tongue edits//fur//tail tip edits//[male only] chin extentions [see artist notes]//ear edits//backmanes//pupil edits
Scarce -
~full tail edits//glow//split tails//items or accessories with special traits [glow, magical properties, elemental aspects]//fleshy growths, goop, scale edits, feathers, skin edits, rock growths, gems, detached/floating limbs [contact staff if any questions about this]
Epic -
~wings//halo//3-4 tails//magical powers or abilities//larger horns [see artist notes]//[female only] teeth or claw edits//fins
Mythical -
~additional/missing limbs or body parts [includes eyes and heads][does not include ears]//5 or more tails

~~~
Points and RunnerUps

Though you may not win an adopt, artists are to be very generous when handing out honorable mention points and runner ups! These points can be used to buy stuff from the shops or can be traded within the community!
Please keep a record of how many points you have and be able to link proof to each of your points, staff are not responsible for your points and if you do not have proof of gaining your points then we cannot count them.

Rules/Info wrote:
    ~Closed species, it is not permitted for a non-staff user to create their own.
    ~Selling or purchasing for any type of payment [art, currency of any kind, etc.] from non-staff is subject to re-ownership/ban.
    ~Do not post forms after the deadline, do not post forms for breeding without a breeding slot open, continually bump [more than once a week] an unjudged adopt, or attempt to blackmail/persuade the artist for you to obtain any adoptable.
    ~Trading Dailos are only allowed if approved by a mod/owner/archive helper, with proof of both owners accepting the trade.
    Form to send staff about a trade:
    Code: Select all
    Dailo owner 1:
    Link to what you are trading:
    Permission of trade from owner 1:
    Dailo owner 2:
    Link to what you are trading:
    Permission of trade from owner 2:

~You may NOT recreate a Dailo into another species/character [once a Dailo, always a Dailo]
    ~Be kind and courteous to every member, do not whine or beg for anything within the community.
    ~No spam/advertisements/arguments please.
    ~All questions posted here to be answered by staff only and if there is a question/problem contact a member of staff directly. [preferably a mod]
    ~Do NOT edit your Dailo's lines, if you want accessories added, etc. contact an artist.
    ~~~
Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:33 am, edited 10 times in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Adopts]

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:50 am

Route 1 - Heaven
    Standard adopt:
    Abundant adopt:
    Occasional adopt:
    Scarce adopt:
    Epic adopt:

Route 2 - Hell
    Standard adopt:
    Abundant adopt:
    Occasional adopt:
    Scarce adopt:
    Epic adopt:
Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: