Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rabirbs by snailkinz

Artist snailkinz [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rabirbs

Postby snailkinz » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:32 pm

------[Nursery]-[Artist Search]-[Main Thread]-[Growths]-[MYOs & Customs]------

rabirbs are a small mammal species that has been described as a mix of a bird and a rabbit, it's unconfirmed if they are actually a hybrid of those two animals or if they just coincidentally look like one. they're about the same size of a rabbit. they are quiet creatures, but they may chirp or whistle every once in a while or scream loudly if they're disturbed. they move around similarly to a rabbit. rabirbs feed off of berries, nuts, and even insects! in the wild they are often found in quiet, calm areas like a meadow or a peaceful forest for example. you may stumble upon a pile of rabirbs together, don't run to them to say hi! that'll just scare them all away. a rabirb's trust is hard to gain, they're usually very timid and untrusting towards people they've just met. once you gain their trust, their true colors begin to show, each rabirb has their own unique personality!

rabirbs always have fluffy fur soft as silk, long scaly feet and hands with paw pads, long ears, whiskers, feathery arms and a small sharp beak. they can have some different traits though! some may have floppy ears, some may have tailfeathers or nubs for tails, some may have bunny paws for hands and/or feet! there is one trait that not many rabirbs have though, wings. it is rare to find a rabirb flying in the sky, let alone have wings!

rules

- stealing of any kind is not tolerated here
- be kind to everyone
- do not complain about not winning a rabirb to me and/or the winner
- feel free to use your rabirb as a sona, make art of it, etc. as long as you give credit to me for creating the species and whoever is the artist of your rabirb
- do not edit the appearance of your rabirb(s)
- do not resell your rabirbs for c$, pets, money, etc. gifting your rabirbs is fine though, just PM me so I know the ownership has changed

note: this is still a bit of a w.i.p!! more stuff for rabirbs will come out soon.

Last edited by snailkinz on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━
hi there !! ^__^

kirby - he/him
isfj - mexican

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━

snailkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rabirbs

Postby acadicus » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:21 am

mAERK
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frozen Pizza » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:21 am

M a r kkkk
Frozen Pizza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:34 am

marks

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me