Sheo - Approved o3o by Free Shade

Based on Click to view
Artist Free Shade [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sheo - Approved o3o

Postby Free Shade » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:04 am

Originally wasn't planning on using my myo slot but was listening to music while not being able to sleep and got inspired!
Main inspirations for this babe were Love Maze - BTS and Serendipity - BTS.
As you can tell... I was listening to a mostly kpop play list XD

Timer is mostly/kinda accurate.
Spent the first 15-20 minutes deciding on color palette (he was almost red oAo but I decided i preferred the blue. might try to make a red kia next time i get a myo) and was kind of watching gtlive playing ultimate custom night for the last hour or so while designing him. (i'm a slow designer... I get a little ocd about my designs/art pieces)
Anyway, waiting for approval from box before revealing the full design and posting it on da.

Also, if anyone is looking for help with a design transfer or maybe a myo design I am open to doing a few!!
I have examples here - https://sta.sh/221ulmsois3a

Design and Edits by me!!
Last edited by Free Shade on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sheo - Approved o3o

Postby Free Shade » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:56 am

Just got this babe approved!!
I'm so excited!

His name is Sheo - short for Sheogorath... i'm and Elder Scrolls dork, leave me be.
My little Prince of Madness ^3^
I will be working on his item ref later tonight after I spend time with my family.

For now, i shall leave you all with his underneath design refs too o0o
Base layer

Striped layer

-squishes handsome babe-
y'all seriously have no idea... i am so in love with him!
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me