Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

"And you want me to do that... how exactly?" by Rocky Road Raccoon

Artist Rocky Road Raccoon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"And you want me to do that... how exactly?"

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:47 am

Salty boi who's fluff mustache is always on point... except as a human bc he shaves it. Even though he's rude he's also deadpan as heck. His legs make him look more like a maned wolf. I think he's one of the ones who has changed the most, into a cheerful happy boi to a salty, grumpy grump. He's probably my fave. Info on him is at the bottom in small text and in white.

*All information here (unless stated otherwise) is referring to when he's a human
Name;; Yeah I don't know as of now
Gender;; Male
Personality:
+Traits
*Protective, *(Not shown) Determined, *(Not shown) Adaptable, *(Not shown) Trustworthy
-Traits
*Grumpy, *Loud, *Ambitious (can be positive or negative, but mostly negative because he's overly so.), *Rude, *Aggressive
Species;; Human (Like all of them is originally a human just never in the mood to draw it)
Coyote/Coydog(?) (When I don't draw him as a human)
Height;; As a human 6'5
As a coyote about 3.5 ft at the shoulder (He's large for a coyote), and 4.8 long
Likes;;
*Food, *Vacations, *Partying, *Picking fights, *Getting given breaks in general, *Sarcasm, *Sleeping
Dislikes;;
*Work, *Some certain blonde male, *Getting up early, *committing to things, *People, *Being bossed around (Unless if it's him bossing others around), *heat (he can't stand it.), *Interrogating people (even if this is often)
Facts-
-He actually does have scars scattered all over his body, the most prominent one is one on his head which was during his job, he got a concussion. I didn't draw it here but yeah, they're usually at random, bitemarks and clawmarks all over him from the fights he's had.
-Even if he's a bit gruff once you gain his friendship and trust he'll kick anyone's butt who hurts his new friend.
-He constantly likes to be the leader, he won't stand for anybody taking his role as one.
-Despite looking skinny he's hungry like 24/7 even after he's eaten like... an entire chicken.
(Side pointless fact)- He always has to shave because his fluff mustache grows back v fast.
Last edited by Rocky Road Raccoon on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "And you want me to do that... how exactly?"

Postby Petscop » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:04 am

not to be dramatic but i'd die for him he's such a good boy and i love him
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "And you want me to do that... how exactly?"

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:04 am

Maxwell. wrote:
not to be dramatic but i'd die for him he's such a good boy and i love him