Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Tiny Tails Adopts by HoneyLavender࿐

Based on Click to view
Artist HoneyLavender࿐ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Tiny Tails Adopts

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:49 pm

Tiny Tails

~What are Tiny Tails?
    Tiny Tails are little rabbits that can be found in any way, shape or form. They can be any color and can be made of paper, butter, or precious gems! the possibilities are endless! Tiny Tails are just like any other rabbit allthough their diet varies along with their appearance. For example, a grass Tiny Tails eats water, dirt and sunlight.

~Can Tiny Tails breed?
    Yes, they can. A breeding usually results in 1-2 kits or leverets. In most cases a breeding is only possible in between a buck and a doe but in special events and with rare items a buck and a buck and a doe and a doe can have kits/leverets. A Tiny Tail can only breed 3 times in it's life but special items can be used to renew breeding slots. Special items can also be used to ensure you have all same gender kits/leverets or to increase the chance of mutations or rarer traits. A Tiny Tails also has a possibility to be born infertile.

~

CREDIT TO RAVEN FOR THE LINES AND CONCEPT I ONLY COLORED IT IN AND WILL ONLY DO LINE EDITS! CREDIT TO HER FOR THE LINES! I DO OWN THE LINES BUT I AM NOT THE CREATOR!

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: