Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Special Angel Adopts (work in progress) by whisky

Artist whisky [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 9 hours
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Special Angel Adopts (work in progress)

Postby whisky » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:01 am

What is SAFA? What are our goals ?

SAFA, Special Angels Adopts is a farm located in Virginia city, Nevada. We are home to a large plot of land and have a fairly large facility to initiate a more open-range like shelter of likes. We are a farm organization specialized in saving abused, disabled, or otherwise unfortunate animals from all over the world. We have connections and followers in many places, but we're always looking for more. Could we interest you in being our next follower ?

These precious babies are always looking for new homes, so maybe save an angel today ?

We carry species of all kinds here at SAA ! We are a one of a kind safe haven for all precious, unwanted animals! All of our animals "photos" are taken so you can adopt them ! We try our best to make every photo unique to the animal you're adopting, and hopefully show their personality in the best of ways. (This means that all animals are on one of a kind lines, and no lines will be reused!)

There will be many different types of species here up for adoption. Bovines, Canines, Felines, maybe some cervine, you never know who we're going to save next !

Rules

-One SAA may be adopted by you per two weeks ! This is to bring some variety of owners to the adopts until we get up and running.
    -Just be kind, please
    -No hating, bullying, etc.
    -Of course all CS rules apply
    -All animals here are 'fixed' once they come into our care, so please don't try to breed them
    -You must please classify them as part of SAA, even offsite. You don't have to link back here (although it'd be nice) but just don't try to classify them as an OOC, since they're part of this adopt, they are an adopted character !
    -You may not sell your design/character at any given time for any reason, but I will permit trading ! You may only trade a character after having it for 1 month from the posted date that you officially won them.
    -Just have fun !

If you have any questions just let me know ! I don't bite ! <3

Posting is open, feel free to mark this until I get a background + mascot up !
whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Special Angel Adopts (work in progress)

Postby Ringo. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:02 am

mark
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.