Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Varren Free Editables!!! by Junat5y

Artist Junat5y [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
56 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

by aloe.

by Tjebb

by Vee_97

Varren Free Editables!!!

Postby Junat5y » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:49 pm

Varren Free Editables!

How's it started? I am a huge Mass Effect fan and when on my screen appeared this gorgeous creature I couldn't stop myself from making editables so varrens would be more popular :3

Rules:

There is only one rule - Don't remove the signature.

Things you can try:

Edit lines; Add stuff; ETC.

Whats NEW:

As for now there is two models and three maps. Please notice that for each map there is an atmosphere colour to put on. It will be updated more regularly if you guys will keep these editables active (I love seeing everyone's style and colour palettes so different!

Contest:

As I mentioned before, I love seeing a lot of different variations. It makes me feel that everyone's imagination is unique.To make it more active I've decided to create a contest where I will choose the most beautiful Varren of the week! Every Sunday I will post a name of the winner. The winner will get a pet (I will try to give wishlist ones) or art exchange. Please forgive me that I can't give C$s... I never had any + I'm out of money ;3

(editet 09/07/2018)
The contest is now separate for realistic and non realistic Varrens. (Now there always will be two categories)

(edited 07/10/2018)
There will be no contest from now on. I'm always so busy I forget about everything! As for now I will be gifting every person who's varren caught my eye. So keep drawing, keep creating unique design. Free your mind and show it to others ^^

! If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I will try to keep myself active. !

Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day! :)

Fact: Maybe one of these varrens will appear in my drawings in the future! :3
Last edited by Junat5y on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
“If an angelic being fell from the sky and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs.”

(new) This is my instagram if you're interested:https://www.instagram.com/junat5y/
Thank you for following me ^^
Junat5y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Varren Free Editables!!! + Contest every week!

Postby Junat5y » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:55 pm

bump
“If an angelic being fell from the sky and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs.”

(new) This is my instagram if you're interested:https://www.instagram.com/junat5y/
Junat5y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junat5y » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:40 am

bump

Junat5y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junat5y » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:58 am

bump ;(

Junat5y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:12 am

Nice mark
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junat5y » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:51 am

bump!

Junat5y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qah » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:54 am

They're gorgeous :O I can not draw at all, but could not stop myself from coloring one in.
Qah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junat5y » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:58 am

Qhersek wrote:They're gorgeous :O I can not draw at all, but could not stop myself from coloring one in.

Thank you! Your Varren looks interesting! :D

Junat5y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby risotto » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:18 am

Mark omgggg can't wait for wifi
┌───────────────────┐
rire | it/its | adult
loveless aro
──────
la squadra

TH | art shop
mista enthusiast
risotto nero irl
└───────────────────┘
risotto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 am

mark
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me