Drazil ER (CURRENTLY CLOSED, WILL CREATE A REMAKE)

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

Drazil ER (CURRENTLY CLOSED, WILL CREATE A REMAKE)

Postby Tremity » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:42 am

This was the day of June 16, 2018 at 1:06 PM at the Drazil ER. We have three mothers giving birth, one with twins. We have 2 sick babies with their families desperately waiting for news on their loved ones. The cream horse, Palehoof, gave birth to twins while her mate, Speckleflower, is eagerly waiting in the lobby. Mine gave birth to a healthy baby puppy, her mate Rabendā and her other pup Khanto are waiting for news of the newborn. The final mother giving birth is a chameleon named Koko who gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Her mate Koco and her other baby are waiting in the lobby. Up where the mothers give birth, there's a nursery for babies whose parents couldn't take care of them or died later in their lives and are waiting for a new home. Newborns are kept there, as well. On the rocks are the two sick babies and their nurses. First we have a kitten who fell sick at birth and has been in the ER for months now, and a newborn hamster who was poisoned from her baby food. On the rock in the water is Drazil ER's receptionist/secretary Cheshire with a plushie of the ER's mascot, Skitters, next to her.
Identifying Drazil ER's staff is simple. The only staff member that is not a fox is Cheshire. The foxes are the nurses, with the manager, Drazil, in his office in the cave right behind Cheshire. Now you may meet our staff at Drazil ER.
    Our staff at Drazil ER
    Manager/Owner, Drazil
    Receptionist/Secretary, Cheshire
    Head Nurse, Moonsky (With sick kitten)
    Advanced Nurse, Squid (With sick hamster)
    Other nurses, Read (Not in scene), Jo (Not in scene), Étienne (Not in scene), Murasakino (Not in scene)
    Head Doctor, Manny (With Palehoof)
    Advanced Doctor, Leonia (With Mine)
    Other Doctors, Mora, (Not in scene), Jules (Not in scene), Containerpelt (Not in scene), Pinktail (Not in scene)
    Assistant Manager, Erugogu (Not in scene)
    Guide, Sutoroberīaisukurīmu (Not in scene)

I will be making an improved version where players can add their own pets, but this is it for now.
Tremity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me