Dripper Dragon's Nightmare (with bonus short story!)

"Dripper Dragon's Nightmare (with bonus short story!)" by Bumble sneeze

Dressup entry

Dripper Dragon's Nightmare (with bonus short story!)

Postby Bumble sneeze » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:04 pm

"Squeezing his eyes shut tighter, Dripper pulled his trembling wings and tail tighter to his body, hoping to shrink himself down so far that he'd disappear altogether. The baby dragon hiccuped and shivered in anticipation of what was to come next in this awful dream, holding himself as perfectly still as he possibly could. After a moment of silence, Dripper began to realize something: all those awful creatures he'd dreamt up; he couldn't hear any them, anymore! A peaceful and calm silence had filled the room, which melted the young beast's chilling fear into lukewarm curiosity. Why weren't any of those terrible things from before getting him?

With his heart hammering away at a violently quick pace, Dripper gathered up enough of his courage to take a hesitant peek at his surroundings again. After rubbing the bitter streams of tears from his sapphire eyes and plump cheeks to clear his vision, he slowly raised his head, in shock of the scene that met his nervous gaze.

All of those dreadful monsters from before had now been replaced with his best friends: an assortment of soft, squishy, harmless stuffed animals. He also came to notice that he was no longer in the cold dark place where he had began this dream; he was now located in what seemed to be a little section of his own bedroom, in a protective bubble. Outside of the bubble was a place that resembled much of that from which he originally came from before arriving to this world. After taking a long moment to take all of this in, a wide grin spread on the baby dragon's face, and tears began to well up in his eyes again, but this time out of joy. Without another thought, Dripper outstretched his arms and scooped all of the toys in towards himself, draping his wings around them to hold his heroes even tighter."
And remember
That bad times
Are just times
that are bad.
Bumble sneeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dripper Dragon's Nightmare (with bonus short story!)

Postby JK341 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Aw this is so great! You should totally do these dress up stories more often! 💙
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dripper Dragon's Nightmare (with bonus short story!)

Postby Bumble sneeze » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:22 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:Aw this is so great! You should totally do these dress up stories more often! 💙

Thank you so much! <3 I'm pretty new here, and I've never written something like this and posted it anywhere, before! I think I will have to do this more often, though; it's very entertaining! :3
And remember
That bad times
Are just times
that are bad.
Bumble sneeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me