Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

vent by zhongliswallettt

Artist zhongliswallettt [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

vent

Postby zhongliswallettt » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:43 am

delete
Last edited by zhongliswallettt on Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olive - She/They
----------------------
Insta 1- Insta 2
----------------------
PM's are always open
Genshin and Pokémon nerd
zhongliswallettt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: vent

Postby bug;‌‌‌‏‏‏‏‏ » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:02 am

you arent terrible for being straight at all!
there tends to be a large group of people that 'dislike' straight people, and may even protest against them
but the thing is, theres nothing wrong with being straight!

they are really in the wrong for calling you a homophobe, and they are entitled to their opinion, but they shouldnt shove it in your face and try to make you feel horrible for it.

i personally am not against straight and straight allies, as i feel that there are a lot of great straight people.
your sexuality does not identify your personality and what youre against.

but if you support lgbtq+, theres something called a straight ally, which is just a straight person that is an ally of lqbtq+. telling people this and putting the straight ally flag somewhere can turn some of those people on your good side. but its all your choice ♥
bug;‌‌‌‏‏‏‏‏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhongliswallettt » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:05 pm

bug, wrote:you arent terrible for being straight at all!
there tends to be a large group of people that 'dislike' straight people, and may even protest against them
but the thing is, theres nothing wrong with being straight!

they are really in the wrong for calling you a homophobe, and they are entitled to their opinion, but they shouldnt shove it in your face and try to make you feel horrible for it.

i personally am not against straight and straight allies, as i feel that there are a lot of great straight people.
your sexuality does not identify your personality and what youre against.

but if you support lgbtq+, theres something called a straight ally, which is just a straight person that is an ally of lqbtq+. telling people this and putting the straight ally flag somewhere can turn some of those people on your good side. but its all your choice ♥

Thank you, this comment made me feel a bit better.
And yes, that's what usually happens. Everyone has an opinion, but they tend to go to far...
And I guess I count myself as a straight ally! I support the lgbtq+ all the way; I have absolutely nothing against them.
And again, thank you <3
Olive - She/They
----------------------
Insta 1- Insta 2
----------------------
PM's are always open
Genshin and Pokémon nerd
zhongliswallettt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhongliswallettt » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:21 am

^
Olive - She/They
----------------------
Insta 1- Insta 2
----------------------
PM's are always open
Genshin and Pokémon nerd
zhongliswallettt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Michael's Fan. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:05 am

I am thought of the same way because I am straight and a christian. I mean, I don't have a problem with gays, as long as they don't insult me.
Michael's Fan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhongliswallettt » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:07 am

Michael's Fan. wrote:I am thought of the same way because I am straight and a christian. I mean, I don't have a problem with gays, as long as they don't insult me.

Same here with being straight.
I have nothing against them, but they don't seem to like me very much..
Olive - She/They
----------------------
Insta 1- Insta 2
----------------------
PM's are always open
Genshin and Pokémon nerd
zhongliswallettt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Michael's Fan. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:10 am

.wilson. wrote:
Michael's Fan. wrote:I am thought of the same way because I am straight and a christian. I mean, I don't have a problem with gays, as long as they don't insult me.

yeah i understand you there.
Michael's Fan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:19 am

.wilson. wrote:

I'm sorry that you feel that way, and I'm sorry about their actions. I think people sometimes forget, after being in an area that was discriminated against and having to pretend their sexuality is something else in order to fit in and not be called mean names, that not all people are bad. There's no good reason for them to ever try to make you feel the same way they might have before. There's no more wrong with being straight than there is with being gay, or fitting anywhere on the LGBT spectrum.
I hope that you know what they say is not true- you're only a homophobe if you're homophobic, and homophobic does NOT mean that you aren't willing to kiss someone of the same gender.

You are good, and you are loved. Both of you are. Keep being who you are, and believing what you believe in. You're not hurting anyone, and I apologize that some mistakenly take their anger and hurt out on you. I wish you the best, and if you guys ever need to talk to someone, my PMs are always open.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhongliswallettt » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:38 am

Yuroshi wrote:
.wilson. wrote:

I'm sorry that you feel that way, and I'm sorry about their actions. I think people sometimes forget, after being in an area that was discriminated against and having to pretend their sexuality is something else in order to fit in and not be called mean names, that not all people are bad. There's no good reason for them to ever try to make you feel the same way they might have before. There's no more wrong with being straight than there is with being gay, or fitting anywhere on the LGBT spectrum.
I hope that you know what they say is not true- you're only a homophobe if you're homophobic, and homophobic does NOT mean that you aren't willing to kiss someone of the same gender.

You are good, and you are loved. Both of you are. Keep being who you are, and believing what you believe in. You're not hurting anyone, and I apologize that some mistakenly take their anger and hurt out on you. I wish you the best, and if you guys ever need to talk to someone, my PMs are always open.

Thank you very much <3
This message was very nice to read
Olive - She/They
----------------------
Insta 1- Insta 2
----------------------
PM's are always open
Genshin and Pokémon nerd
zhongliswallettt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morgana pendragon » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:42 am

You're an amazing person, you don't deserve to be called homophobic just because you're straight. I used to have that problem when I was closeted, but when I came out it stopped, which isn't right. If anybody calls you that, block them. They're not worth your time.
𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈───────
morgana, they/she.
adult & infp

─────────- carrd
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒──────────
morgana pendragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups