Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Summer sima #20 - possummlm

Postby Glispa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:51 am

Ametrine

Dual coloured jewel - Yellow and purple - Uncommon
Small chrystals growing over a larger portion of the body - Rare

To enter for this one you will have to describe of the character of this sima using only the symbolism or qualities of two gems or minerals of your choice and nothing else
Code: Select all
Username:
Sima name:
Sima gender:
Description of sima: [A max of 2 gems or minerals or one of each may be choosen]

His name is Colbie and he's owned by possummlm
Last edited by Glispa on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I n t e r e s t s
*Sonic the hedgehog
Undertale
*Crocheting
*Drawing

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━

━━ do you think ━━━
even the worst person can change...?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ Da | Characters | tumblr ⦘━━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
that everyone can be a good person,
━━ if they just try? ━━
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer sima #20 - Open

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:18 am

Username: Golden-Boy
Sima name: Dyhme
Sima gender: Male
Description of sima:
Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:53 am

Username: Gadgetrocks
Sima name: Marion
Sima gender: Female
Description of sima: Florite;On a psychic level, Fluorite is a very protective crystal. It will help you know when there are external forces trying to control or manipulate you, and it can effectively shut down any kind of mental or psychic manipulation. It can bring you calmness and relaxation, and it can relieve all your tensions and anxieties. From here

Ruby; Ruby allows the sharing of loving energy despite past hurts, bringing up anger or negative energy for transmutation. It gives the strength to rise from sadness and choose whether or not to dwell in anguish, distress, or suffering, and encourages a positive and more courageous state of mind. It brings out the protective aspects of one’s character, inspiring one to step forward and stand up for those who are threatened, be it friends or strangers, children, animals, or the environment. From here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Username: Simonpet
Sima name: Gemma
Sima gender: Female
Description of sima:
    Citrine symbolizes clarity and creativity, which includes all ideas and inventions that have been made and are yet to be made. This mineral also grants fortitude, self-control, and psychic powers, which can help one achieve their goals in life.

Amethyst is a crystal that promotes calm, balance, and peace, and is used to eliminate impatience. Working alongside citrine, calmness, patience, and self-control can help further one's goals in life. In addition, this can help with ordinary interactions by allowing someone to be more empathetic and less impatient with another.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summer sima #20 - Open

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 am

Username: Chamrosh
    Sima name: Sveifla ( "Svei")
    Sima gender: Male
    Description of sima: Howlite is for letting go of emotional attachments, and for letting go of things that stress its users. Howlite allows its users to experience relief from what others are doing, and instead to focus on what they enjoy, but also to find peace, which allows for more relaxation. Howlite improves focus and removes distractions. It promotes healthier emotional states, greater self-expression, and letting go of self-criticism.

Aventurine is a highly "lucky" stone, opportunities just falling into the right place for their user. However, it might be more from encouraging optimism, enthusiasm, and a willingness to accept change. It could be said that it doesn't so much create luck as give its users the ability to recognise luck, or even to create their own.
    Aventurine encourages openness, creativity, motivation, and decisiveness. Aventurine is used as a protection against outside stressers, and in calming down its users. It provides a better appreciation for calming influences, especially in the natural world. It helps to calm negative emotion and stress, and to encourage calm and sleeping, and helps to eliminate an overly critical mindset generally.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:21 am

Username: ghost cat.
      Sima name: flynn.
      Sima gender: male
      Description of sima:
      peridot is a positive energy stone. peridot helps bring the physical reality of your life into alignment with your true purpose and joy. it can help you release past hardships, and step into a new reality of fruitful goodness. it helps one find peace with themselves and others around them, while also staying true to themselves.

opal a semi-transparent iridescent stone composed of silicon and water. the background color can either be white or black, which sets off the iridescent “fire” quite differently. an opal’s fire carries a spiritual energy that burns through attachments, wounds, and negative patterns. it can amplify your emotions, bringing semi-conscious patterns to the surface of your awareness to be dealt with. When these are cleared, it also amplifies joy. most importantly, it helps the user see their foolish action, weather the user decides tp correct them or not is up to them.

[ edit ;; this lil lad reminded me of rapunzel ?? i dunno if anyone else got that vibe tho :'> ]
Last edited by saltcow on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hyenacolada » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:41 am

Username: possummlm
Sima name: colbie
Sima gender: trans male
Description of sima: [A max of 2 gems or minerals or one of each may be choosen]

agate will show you how you can let go of your anger, expand the love in your heart, and gather the courage to make a new beginning. It will inspire you to fill your life with only good and wonderful things.
This stone will show you how to maintain your composure and keep a level head even when you’re experiencing problems in your life.Agate symbolizes emotional endurance. This stone will encourage you to weather the storm.

mahogany obsidian will embolden you to do the right thing to preserve the peace and harmony in your life. You will not hesitate to show your fierce side when there’s someone or something who plan to take that away from you. This stone will also promote self-acceptance, and it will enhance your self-confidence. It will encourage you to embrace all your strengths and weaknesses. This stone will also promote inner reflection. It will make you see the person you have become, and the person you have yet to become.

ImageImage

charlie (they/them)
caard
tumblr

Image Image
hyenacolada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glispa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:14 am

possummlm wrote:
    Username: possummlm
    Sima name: colbie
    Sima gender: trans male

agate will show you how you can let go of your anger, expand the love in your heart, and gather the courage to make a new beginning. It will inspire you to fill your life with only good and wonderful things.
    This stone will show you how to maintain your composure and keep a level head even when you’re experiencing problems in your life.Agate symbolizes emotional endurance. This stone will encourage you to weather the storm.

mahogany obsidian will embolden you to do the right thing to preserve the peace and harmony in your life. You will not hesitate to show your fierce side when there’s someone or something who plan to take that away from you. This stone will also promote self-acceptance, and it will enhance your self-confidence. It will encourage you to embrace all your strengths and weaknesses. This stone will also promote inner reflection. It will make you see the person you have become, and the person you have yet to become.

I may be a bit late but congrats and take good care of Colbie
    Please send me a pm with the edits you'd like for him if any
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━