Based on Click to view
Artist Unleashed Squiid [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rocket Dreamers

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:50 am

aaaAAA I love my children! <3

Left~Callisto—arrogant, selfish, but never cruel. He’s a sneaky and crude kid who drives his way-too-lenient grandparents up the wall and scares them silly by stealing their ship to travel to other planets when he’s supposed to be sleeping. He has dreams of grandeur and wants to be rich, doesn’t care how.

Has been rescued by the IPS (intergalactic police system) way too many times. Is crazy good at flying however he just gets himself into trouble.

Right~Ophelia—Sweet, caring, and kind. She’s crazy emotional about everything and will probably cry if she sees nature doing what nature does (carnivores hunting, etc.) She is generally a goodie goodie, so far up the lawful good spectrum it comes out into a whole new lawful good dimension.

Does what she she’s told usually. Is learning to fly a rocket ship the normal way, though is pretty bad at it. Wants to become a nature scientist who studies life on other planets.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me