๐“ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

๐“ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚

Postby heartstrung » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:03 am

Rania galloped along the flower filled field. Then a river of flowing water sat in front of it. And another long stretch of grass on the other side. She settled down into a trot. Then a walk. Rania raised her head and sniffed all the wonderful smells of the flowers. ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’—๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”! She thought. She gave a happy neigh then rested in the long grass. She flapped her wings. Then a single rainbow feather came off. Rania closed her eyes and listened to everything around her. The river, birds chirping and many more.
""๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š!"
heartstrung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚

Postby heartstrung » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:04 am

โ™ฅ fawny wrote:Rania galloped along the flower filled field. Then a river of flowing water sat in front of it. And another long stretch of grass on the other side. She settled down into a trot. Then a walk. Rania raised her head and sniffed all the wonderful smells of the flowers. ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’—๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”! She thought. She gave a happy neigh then rested in the long grass. She flapped her wings. Then a single rainbow feather came off. Rania closed her eyes and listened to everything around her. The river, birds chirping and many more.
"๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š!"
heartstrung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me