One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lydik | Pillowtail

Postby idyll » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:36 am

Alonzo wrote:
Lydik
A passionate dancer with a big heart

User: Alonzo
Name: Lydik

Lydik is a professional dancer and entertainer who carries a lot of confidence. He is never seen without a smile, and his absolute favourite thing in life is making others smile as well. (Dancing is a close second.)
No matter where he is or what the situation, Lydik always finds a way to brighten the mood. When one of his friends is sad, they go to Lydik, because he is always the first to get them to smile again.

He is also excellent at boosting confidence, as Asher can easily vouch for.

Shy and anxious by nature, Asher's friends barely convinced him to get out in the first place. He would not have come at all, had they told him they were going to a massive party with dancing, karaoke, and a hundred other things that caused Asher stress. He tried to leave as soon as he got there, but being that his friends were concerned with him being locked up in his house so often, he was instead shoved onto the dance floor.

The worst moment of Asher's night was standing in the middle of the dance floor, stiff and awkward and too afraid to move while it felt like everyone was looking at him.

But the worst moment of someone's night is sometimes followed by the best.

Three words introduced him to the most wonderful someone he would ever meet.

"Care to dance?"

Lydik had no ability to see someone upset and lonely. Offering a paw to Asher was one of the best decisions he made, and he was rewarded with his favourite smile, followed by the best answer. Lydik's sweet and gentle nature there seemed like such a far cry from his stage personality. He could read emotions with ease and his kindness was enough to make Asher's anxieties melt away.

"Yes."

Their dance started that night, and continued for years after.

Lydik proposed ten months later. Asher's answer was the same.

--

Featured: Asher
๐“ผ๐“ณรณ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ป รก ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ช รญ ๐“ผ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐“ต๐“ณรณรฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท รพรญ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ถรก๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถรญ๐“ท
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me