Based on Click to view
Artist Anza [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

smol children <3

Postby Anza » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:24 am

my sweet children
    Hunter/Merlin (left) & Nevermore (right)

- They're fraternal twins
    - Come from a long line of Witches & Warlocks
    - Are on the council from the dimensions they come from; live in Canada tho
    - Hunter just wants to be normal. He plays hockey, loves the woods, & is quite serious about everything he does
    - Hunter's actual name is Merlin, he just doesn't go by it bc he doesn't want to look weird; Nevermore doesn't care
    - Nevermore embarrasses Hunter tbh with her weirdness
    - Hunter refuses to use any of his powers; Nevermore uses hers way too much to the point that they could really be exposed
    - Honestly, Hunter believes that magic is "cheating" and always hates how easy everything comes to his sister while he has to work for it
    - Hunter also loves engineering & computer science, he kind of considers himself an amateur inventor & would love to do that as a career
    - Nevermore can't wait to use her magic even more & move back to their dimension from Earth
    - Nevermore is secretive, coy, and very sure of herself; although she may use her powers to trip you in the hall she does have good intentions overall, peace, harmony, and all that jazz.
    - Although she jokes about taking over the world and ruling as supreme leader, she cannot for the life of her talk to guys she likes
    - Nevermore is the weird girl in the back that makes it clear that she's strange; Hunter is the popular nerdy guy who probably has the heart of everyone unintentionally
    - Also Hunter is kinda quite and really (extra) polite to everyone which some mistake for flirtation or interest; he on the other hand cannot pick up subtle cues at all
    - At school people often say "Are those two related? What? No way! He's so...and she's so...Are you sure??"
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups