Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Catnip 23: Care bear!

Postby lovestruck » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:48 am

hehe this wasn’t inspired by trans’s signature at all c;

this will be a personality competition! I want to see development in unlimited words! personality can include personality, history, friends, likes and dislikes- whatever you can come up with! the reason I’m making it a bit harder is because there will be a few RUs if there are enough good entries! This will end in about a month, on June 30th! If you need an extension, let me know c:
    Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]personality:[/b]

edits:
    standard: heterochromia
    common: ears, tail, shorter hair
    uncommon: fur edit
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Catnip 23: Care bear!

Postby DepressedLlama » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:21 am

[b]username: DepressedLlama
[b]name:[Rainbow
[b]gender:[girl
[b]personality:[fun, and curious
DepressedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:28 am

username: trans
name: lovebug
personality: a happy-go-lucky catnip with a spring in her step, some like to say. no one knows where she really came from - she just showed up one day, rainbows all over her fur, and settled into a small cottage among the others as if she'd been there all along. some say it was magic that she came across the tiny village, or perhaps just unlikely circumstance, out of a blessing of sorts, perhaps, that she found them, but all the occupants agree that her arrival made everything almost feel... cheerful.

of course, a cheerful personality can only go so far. there are times even her cheeriness and happy attitude can not persuade the most sorrowful of folks, her attempts to cheer them up and make them happy again futile. sometimes happy is not always the best medicine, and she is left to return to her home quietly, a sense of dejection hanging off her person and dripping into her surroundings when that happens.

nonetheless, she hasnt left so far, making home in the small village, and the citizens have decided they like their new neighbor. no one speaks to her much outside of when she speaks to them, but there is a sense of appreciation for the strange creature's presence in their lives, one that they dont think they could ever hope to replicate or replace.
Last edited by trans on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:22 am

bro,,, bro i was just hugging my funshine bear this has got ti be a sign,,, wHAT A CUTIE

username:
        name:
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:51 am

Bump c:
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:51 pm

trans wrote:
username: trans
name: lovebug
personality: a happy-go-lucky catnip with a spring in her step, some like to say. no one knows where she really came from - she just showed up one day, rainbows all over her fur, and settled into a small cottage among the others as if she'd been there all along. some say it was magic that she came across the tiny village, or perhaps just unlikely circumstance, out of a blessing of sorts, perhaps, that she found them, but all the occupants agree that her arrival made everything almost feel... cheerful.

of course, a cheerful personality can only go so far. there are times even her cheeriness and happy attitude can not persuade the most sorrowful of folks, her attempts to cheer them up and make them happy again futile. sometimes happy is not always the best medicine, and she is left to return to her home quietly, a sense of dejection hanging off her person and dripping into her surroundings when that happens.

nonetheless, she hasnt left so far, making home in the small village, and the citizens have decided they like their new neighbor. no one speaks to her much outside of when she speaks to them, but there is a sense of appreciation for the strange creature's presence in their lives, one that they dont think they could ever hope to replicate or replace.

winner c:
sorry I forgot to judge this!!

• always tired • she/her • infp-t • artist
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me