Red Creation Prompts by dimi.

Based on Click to view
Artist dimi. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Red Creation Prompts

Postby dimi. » Thu May 31, 2018 2:36 pm

You walk into the room, and instantly are greeted by a loud yip of excitement. In the
corner stood a small, yet energetic calico nagaline "Hi there! I'm Pippy! In here, you can
win COOL prizes for answering these prompts. Care to take your shot?!" She yelled with
laughter fueled by pure excitement as she bounded forward, guiding you into the chaotic
room.

Each day, you can answer all three of these prompts for a chance to obtain items,
whether it be vials, edit items, or even a containment unit for forms that are worthy!
Check back for new prompts everyday c:

Each day there will be 1 writing prompt, 1 art prompt, and 1 random prompt!

Writing Prompt
The scientists are freaking out over an incident in the lab! What happened to cause this freak out?

Code: Select all
[center][b][u]Writing Prompt Answer[/u][/b][/center]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]# of Nagalines you own[/b]:

[center][b]Prompt Answer:[/b][/center]

Art Prompt
One of your nagalines has broken into the lab and decorated one of the containment units. What did they decorate it like?

[center][b][u]Art Prompt Answer[/u][/b][/center]
[b]Username[/b]:

[center][b]Art for Prompt:[/b][/center]

Random Prompt
For this prompt, it will be an impress me. You will need to give me a concept for a unit you're planning on getting. This is the final day of the event, so someone is going to win a containment unit.

[center][b][u]Random Prompt Answer[/u][/b][/center]
[b]Username[/b]:

[center][b]Prompt:[/b][/center]

Last edited by dimi. on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 19 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prize Pool + Winner Circle

Postby dimi. » Thu May 31, 2018 2:39 pm

Containment Units
1 availiable
Winning Form 1
Winning Form 2
[url=xxx]Winning Form 3[/url]

Vials
3 available [1 purple, 1 orange, 1 green]
Winning Form 1 [Purple]
Winning Form 2 [Green]
Winning Form 3 [Orange]
Winning Form 4 [Orange]
Winning Form 5 [Green]

Last edited by dimi. on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Creation Prompts

Postby Sketchasaur » Thu May 31, 2018 3:06 pm

Random Prompt Answer
Username: Splatter
# of Nagalines you own: 2

Music for Prompt: Kids Again - Artist VS Poet

Writing Prompt Answer

Prompt Answer:
((Using Xeno))
He never would admit it himself or show much interest in a particular vial
however when no one is around he's completely mesmerized and shows an incredible amount of interest in the orange vials.
He has more of a reason to enjoy the color as his first thoughts are warmth, sun, joy and creativity. Everything positive!
Much better than purple which seems toxic and don't get him started on the green! It could smell so awful and disgusting! Definitely not very positive let alone creative. Tempted, he is, to open it and see the results of the concoction but... The inevitable consequences that would follow in suit... But the orange vial... Couldn't possible be minimal or too over the top like the others! Just right.. Yes! Just right! So every now and then he'll attempt to take at least one orange vial and use it on things in the lab and outside of it. What wonderful and amazing things the orange vial could create! If his results have the intended outcome... Maybe he could use it on himself and experience the wondrous joy that comes with such a bright color!
ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Sketch, formerly Splatter.
Currently my hobbies are commissioning art, playing games,
and drawing

I'm pretty open to talking with anyone and everyone
so feel free to message me!

Discord Sketchsaur#5325

Toyhou.se • DeviantART
Sketchasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu May 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Writing Prompt Answer
Username: ThatPinkThing
Prompt Answer: [171 words]
Purple. Moira was mesmerized by the vials highest on the shelf. The techs eyed the nagalines in the lab closely, kicking out any who dared to take after Levi in his theft and antics. Moira was obedient for two reasons: (a) she wanted for the techs to think highly of her, to better her chances of getting a mutation, and (b) even just looking at the strange liquid that matched her own fur color was satisfying to her. She would sit on the floor and swish her tail, staring intently at the purple vials. Lab technicians noticed this, too. Occasionally, one would lift one and bring it down to her, letting her sniff and investigate it up close. Moira treasured these moments. It took everything in her not to snatch the vial in her jaws and make off with it to see what kind of magic it would do to her. But she remained strong. If she was good about the purple vials, she hoped she would be rewarded with one.

Art Prompt Answer
Art for Prompt:
Moira is not a complicated nagaline. She likes many trinkets and sparkly things. She hopes that a new friend would share those interests, and cautiously shows off an item snatched from her scientist's desk: a drinking bird.

Random Prompt Answer
Music for Prompt:
Moira would share the first song to pop up on her casual playlist. In this case, she shares Miley Cyrus' "Malibu".
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- day 1

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:17 am

Writing Prompt Answer

Username: Golden-Boy
# of Nagalines you own: 4

Prompt Answer:
[ featuring asmodeus and nasko ]

"Asmodeus. What are you doing?" Nasko looked to the male, covered in vials and seeming to cry every time he blinked. He must've been up for ages. But that...that didn't make any sense, Asmodeus wasn't the kind of person to do this sort of thing...he was a man of battle and bloodshed, not of science. Nasko knew that this had to be the work of something sinister. Asmodeus was something demonic, as he always was. The red male scratched at his head, and it almost looked like he was bleeding. Had he scratched his head too much? Did he rip off part of his skin? Nasko wasn't sure that he wanted an answer to that. Asmodeus made a noise like a growl as he turned towards Nasko, his burning red eyes glaring, with their bright yellow centers wavering ominously. "Art."

Art? How was any of this art? Nasko looked down to the large glass that Asmodeus had before him. Across the slightly cracked glass was a partially torn label. The label blared red and made it clear that it was anything but created by the yellow laboratories. The words on the label made Nasko feel a tinge of fear shiver down his body, and he felt so very cold as he read it. "Unstable Genes; Do Not Tamper" And just as he read it, Asmodeus dumped a large vial of purple substance into the container, turning the substance dark.

"Asmodeus...what...what IS this?" Nasko asked, reaching for the vial only for Asmodeus to slap his hand away with a growl. "It's my favorite kind of vial. I'd go absolutely mad for it if I had a mortal mind. It's nothing humans can understand. Purple, Orange, Green- bah. I'm only obsessed with the vial of death. My own creation- the black vial."

Art Prompt Answer

Asmoedus' offer; the black vial of death
Art for Prompt:

Random Prompt Answer

"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:23 am

Art Prompt Answer

Username: Gadgetrocks
# of Nagalines you own: 0

Art for Prompt:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:22 pm

Day One Prompt Results!
These forms were hella fun to read. While there were only three, you guys crafted some really interesting ideas. For this series, due to the fact that there were only three entrants, I decided to pick 1 winner for each category.

Writing
This one was difficult, as I loved all three of the writing equally. In the end, I ultimately decided that Golden-Boy's form had the most intriguing writing. It illustrated a mischievous character and I absolutely loved how it was written. The prompt was taken in a completely different direction, far from what I was actually expecting, and for this reason exactly, I am going to be awarding this form with..

Art
For this, if you did the writing and art, I tried to connect the two somehow. With this judgment in mind, I decided that ThatPinkThing's form wins this category. I loved how your character had a slight differentiation of personality, almost like a flaw between the writing and art prompt. Moira was portrayed as obedient, yet steals a drinking bird, which I found absolutely adorable. And because I enjoyed it, it seems Moira is finally getting her wish.

Music
This was a very close tie between two forms. I ultimately settled on one song, mainly because it had a charisma and nostalgia feeling that I loved to slightly dance in my seat to. For that reason, Splatter is the winner of the music category for today. The lyrics were cute in this song, and I loved to listen to it for the judging process. As the winner of the category, you are being given..

Thank you all for participating in day one! Day two prompts are up now!

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:52 pm

Art Prompt Answer

# of Nagalines you own:0

Art for Prompt:Image
"What am I doing? I better stop drawing nonexistent Nagas and get back to work."

Random Prompt Answer

# of Nagalines you own: 0

Mood Board;For a ghost Naga
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sketchasaur » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Art Prompt Answer

Art for Prompt:
"I like to leave my ice cream mark on their paperwork so they know that I explored this area.
Especially when it comes to the containment room to show I am not afraid of them!
They are just friends I haven't met yet anyway."

Writing Prompt Answer

Prompt Answer:
Xeno's ears perked up as he began to hear metal scrapping the floor and the sound drew ever closer to where he was. Curiously he turned his head around the corner and jumped out of his own skin to see that it was just Kitchia and... A hammer? What was she even thinking of using such a thing on? "Kitchia... If you think for a second that you're going to use that in here then you are out of your bloody mind." He scoffed then shook his head as he imagined the horrid results from such a task. "They are trapped!" She piped up which oddly sounded like a squeak after having dropped the hammer.

She wandered over to one of the units. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't at all nervous but she has been making her own progress. After all, she believes every nagaline is equal in their own way and they just don't know it yet. She placed her paws on the glass and stood up on her hind legs as she stared at the nagaline within. "They just don't know yet! All they know is this.. What if it's scary for them? We could teach them!" Her tail swayed with excitement as she imagined all the positive factors. Xeno, on the other hand, was not amused and gave her a questioning look which showed that still thought she was crazy.

"Teach them what exactly? Everything they have ever known and possibly fear? Honestly it baffles me they even let you back here-" He was then swiftly hushed. Kitchia smiled and removed her paw from his mouth. "No, we teach them how to be a nagaline!" She beamed at the idea even though she wasn't fit for a position like that. Xeno couldn't believe, let alone comprehend, her thought process. There is no way a nagaline like them would trust her like that. He ended up sighing as he reeled back and gave it some thought about what she was planning to do. It does sound like a very nice alternative... Them being free.. They wouldn't attack at first most likely knowing that we both were here and are of no threat.

On the other hand... They could be outright aggressive and attack us for destroying their only sole place of comfort in this lab and go on a rampage! His mind seem to derail at that thought and he began mumbling quite a lot with a pale look on his face. Kitchia rolled her eyes and forgot about the hammer idea as it would be a very rough thing to use on something made of glass. Not to mention it was such a heavy object for her. She moved to the back and pulled the plug, causing the unit to darken and the nagaline who was once calm in the unit had awakened. It looked at with pure white eyes which took her by surprise but she shook it off and found a sharp edged rock laying on the table that was used to be inspected and began tapping in on the glass with force.

The crack began to form and quickly spread as it got bigger. Suddenly Kitchia wasn't exactly sure if this was truthfully right.. It all seemed so clear at first and now... What if it all goes wrong? Her hesitation helped nothing as the unit shattered and she was quickly drenched and laying on the floor. Xeno was long gone after the incident but Kitchia just squeaked after seeing this large nagaline before her. Oddly enough she ended up smiling as she accomplished the task even though it was small and rather simple.

The tiniest dream that you try to make happen is worth more than the biggest dream you never attempt."

Random Prompt Answer

Moodboard for Prompt:
Last edited by Sketchasaur on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sketchasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:37 pm

Writing Prompt Answer

Username: graceymc96

Prompt Answer:

Nova and Diablo sat in Grace's bedroom, scratching their heads.
"You know this isn't right, Diablo! You were like that naga! You were in a unit like them, why are you so nonchalant about this?" Nova hissed out at Diablo. He didn't want to imagine what it would feel like to be stuck in a containment unit, fighting to get out when nothing could be done to escape. To Nova, freedom was his reason for existence and he wanted to help others escape He didn't understand how someone who had been though that experience wouldn't be fighting as well. In response to Nova, Diablo shrugged. With one headphone on, he seemed to be half listening.
"It's not like they're killing or torturing him. It doesn't hurt to be in a unit." He bobbed his head to a quiet rock beat as he spoke, "A nice scientist will probably come along and tame him, like I was tamed. I don't even really remember being in the unit." Nova's tail flicked angrily and and swatted the headphone off of his ear. Diablo hissed and paused his ipod, cutting off the faint sound of "Thunderstruck".
"Listen, you have super useful mutations that can free nagalines in a snap. There's one that has been waiting a while with no one coming to tame them. Just help me free them, and we'll be done with it. for now." Nova demanded. Diablo rolled his eyes and nodded.
"If only to get you to shut up."
Nova looked ecstatic. He immediately started pulling out what seemed to be useless bits and bobs of junk from his backpack and laid them all out for Diablo to see. "Okay, this will require some precision . . ."

After a quick explanation of the plan from Nova, Diablo strutted out of Grace's room as per usual with headphones in his ears and blue goo trailing him in every footstep. He took a stroll down a few hallways, making twists and turns all over, and conveniently staying in all of the halls that didn't have surveillance cameras. It wasn't unusual for him to take nightime walks (much to the chagrin of the janitors in the morning) so this would attract no attention in the daylight hours. Clung to his underbelly was Nova, who was half Diablo's size and therefore hardly visible in the simulated night time of the labs. They approached the hall where they knew the creation room was and stopped just shy of it. The hall the containment room was in intersected the hall they were walking and so soon as they reached the corner of the wall to peak through, Nova took his chance. Nova shot without hesitation and landed a well placed NERF dart, which stuck to the lens of the surveillance camera pointed at the creation room door. It blocked the vision of future surveillance footage for that camera and provided them perfect cover. Nova dropped down from Diablo and immediately pulled out four plastic grocery sacks, quickly tying them around Diablo's paws to prevent him from tracking goo everywhere. He punched in a code he had seen a scientist use earlier in the day and immediately landed another shot on the camera inside. He led the way inside with Diablo uncomfortably trailing behind.
"I don't like this, it's squishy." Diablo whispered in complaint. Nova shushed him and crept forward, past rows of containment units. Most were empty, but a few had seemingly sleeping nagas in them. He made his way to one in the very back where a green nagaline floated quietly in the blue containment fluid. He threw his backpack off and unfurled the hose that was coiled inside of it. As he placed one end of it on the floor right on top of a drain near a sink, he handed the other end to Diablo along with a roll of duct tape. Diablo simply rested one of his long fangs on the glass and his venom began to eat away at it. When his fang pierced through to the other side of the glass, he stuck the hose to the hole and managed (clumsily, with his bagged paws,) to duct tape it to the outside glass so it stayed. As the liquid level dropped, the green nagaline began to stir. They seemed to stretch and then opened their bright eyes.
"Shh, we're freeing you! Stay calm and quiet, and you'll be gone in a few minutes." Nova whispered through the glass, hoping they could hear him. They nodded, looking slightly worried. As the liquid slowly drained the contained naga fidgeted about, flicking their tail and moving in a circle until the liquid had drained to the level of the hole. Nova put the hose up and cleaned up any spills with a towel while Diablo cut a clean hole in the glass just large enough for the naga to escape. They gently cleaned the green one off as soon as he got out.
"Listen buddy, we're working on setting you free. Climb onto this guy's back and don't let go." Nova told them. They blindly followed, climbing onto his back quickly. Nova climbed back onto his underbelly and Diablo, slightly over encumbered by the other nagalines, made his way out of the lab, shut the doors, and headed back onto the original hallway. He removed his foot bags and handed them to Nova, relieved to be free of them. By Nova retroactively cleaning a bit of Diablo's goo from the floors of that hallway, they managed to have a trail that completely bypassed any security cameras and didn't go close to the containment room.

Once they got back to Grace's room, it was a snap for Nova to lead the green naga out of the open window to freedom. Nova leaped swiftly onto the windowsill.
"Follow me, I'll lead you to a nice place." he offered as he jumped out of sight. The green naga glanced back at Diablo, who had returned to his home of blankets and pillows on the floor.
"Thank you." They whispered, and then turned and bounded out the window, clearing the sill in it's entirety.

"You're welcome." He mumbled belatedly, lying his head back and fitting his earphones back onto his ears. He tapped his ipod a couple of times and smiled as he closed his eyes and the melody to "We Are The Champions" resounded in his head.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Art Prompt Answer

Username: graceymc96

Art for Prompt:

Diablo loves lightning bolts, and Nova quite likes stars! Grace tries to teach them history sometimes, but this is usually what it devolves into.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Random Prompt Answer

Username: Graceymc96

Moodboard for Prompt:

This moodboard is a concept for my containment unit that I'm wanting!

Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me