Catnip #20: cotton candy celebration!! by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Catnip #20: cotton candy celebration!!

Postby lovestruck » Wed May 30, 2018 4:18 pm

(starting off from where we left at v.1)

since this is the first adopt on the new lines, and the official reopening of the species, I’d like for you to find me a celebratory gif! It could be something happy or funny, a party gif- get creative! Bonus points if you write out a personality or give them a name I love!
this will end in one week- June 7th!
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]gif:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b] (optional c:)

edits:
standard plant, common tail
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Catnip #20: cotton candy celebration!!

Postby DoorKarmaQueen » Wed May 30, 2018 4:25 pm

username: DoorKarmaQueen
name: Penni
gif: https://goo.gl/images/SlRIoC
personality: She’s very bubbly! Always energetic and looking for some fun or mischief! She usually gets caught red handed although so she never gets too far into a “evil” plan. -w-
DoorKarmaQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peaxhy » Wed May 30, 2018 4:27 pm

username:oceanadacat
name:Halycon
gif: https://www.google.com/search?q=chibird+gifs&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN5v3Ly6zbAhWJilQKHaN1AUkQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=566#imgrc=3djDy8xGSwqYXM:
personality: Is very shy always is shivering, but is a sweetie and loves to make things grow!
credits wrote:sheena~killjoy
peaxhy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Wed May 30, 2018 4:27 pm

username: purrfect Nepeta
name: Sweet Lavender or Lavy for short
gif:
giphy.gif

personality: Lavender is a big sweetheart, she loves everyone and can't hate anyone! She can't even hurt a fly, even if she wanted to. She has a green thumb, or in this case, a green paw. She loves to grow all sorts of plants, especially flowers. She gets upset in the winter because all the plants die but gets super excited around spring and summer time since she can grow new flowers and help the old ones grow again!
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Wed May 30, 2018 10:58 pm

username: petrify
    name: charlie
    gif:
    personality: charlie has always been outgoing his whole life, being able to walk up to anyone and strike up a conversation. he's fairly nice and calm, and it takes quite a lot to make him actually mad. he's almost always walking around with a smile on his face, thinking that the positivity will rub off on other people; and it does! usually. he is also a very understanding person and is willing to drop everything for a sad friend to rush over to where they are and make them feel better. charlie is a good listener and an even better advice giver - all his friends usually come to him for advice - which he gladly gives out. despite being an outgoing and charismatic person, he would much rather stay at home and play video games then actually go out to parties and things.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:37 am

bump!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby lovestruck » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:00 pm

petrify wrote:
    username: petrify
    name: charlie
    gif:
    personality: charlie has always been outgoing his whole life, being able to walk up to anyone and strike up a conversation. he's fairly nice and calm, and it takes quite a lot to make him actually mad. he's almost always walking around with a smile on his face, thinking that the positivity will rub off on other people; and it does! usually. he is also a very understanding person and is willing to drop everything for a sad friend to rush over to where they are and make them feel better. charlie is a good listener and an even better advice giver - all his friends usually come to him for advice - which he gladly gives out. despite being an outgoing and charismatic person, he would much rather stay at home and play video games then actually go out to parties and things.

winner! you clearly put effort into your form, your gif made me laugh and the name is very fitting! congrats c:
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me