Artist Lucky_Gray [gallery]
Time spent 12 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Faxa

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu May 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Name: Faxa
Art/Writing:
Faxa grinned as she wandered around the crowded streets, taking in the beauty of Reykjavik's nearby buildings, and the shining nature scattered around. She had hoped that the city's sights would be as advertised, and she wasn't disappointed. Faxa recently arrived from the airport, originating from America with basic Icelandic terms and sentences to get around. She unpacked her belongings in her hotel, and seeing as it was only mid-day, she decided to do some exploring. In the distance, she could see a huge dome-like structure surrounded by tall woodland. The Perlan, she recognized. Faxa also reminded herself to check out the museums around, and not focus on one attraction entirely. The unique food around here would also be a rather interesting thing to experience itself.

After a bit a wondering, she, glumly, decided to return to her hotel. Faxa knew she had all tomorrow to explore the wonders that Reykjavik offered, but that didn't seem to lessen the anticipation building up inside of her. Tonight would be the longest night she's ever had.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me