Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

photographs by fruitvale

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist fruitvale [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

photographs

Postby fruitvale » Sun May 20, 2018 5:33 pm

soBs i did half of this on mobile , , this is of gory ( m cute gf's cute oc ! ! )
    ImageImage
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: photographs

Postby minutiae » Mon May 21, 2018 9:18 am

this is so cute oh my
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hey guys i love my girlfriend SO MUCH my heart's flutterin!!

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:18 pm

(oh gosh this turned out longer than i expected it to be oOPS AHHA i'm just sleepy n really happy over you right now!!!!!)
      !!!!!! hEy oh my god i'm so sorry for taking so long to actually comment on this!!! i finally have time to relax after the roadtrip to the new town/house just a few days ago, though m still taking time to settle in quite a bit ahha. but i was just idly picking some ripe stuff from the garden a little bit ago (it gets dark at like late 10pm here shh i can. go in the garden when i Want) n got all ""oh wait wTH HEcK!!!!! i never commented on those icons el made for us!!!!"" so here i aM & i'm. really soso sorry for bein so slow about it, i've really been wanting to be more talkative lately but the past few days went by so busy n quick because of all this moving stuff gaAh!! but since i'm able to slow down now, i promise i'll try my best to not be so distant!!!! ❤❤ anyways enough o my dumb rambling, these icons are sO adorable & i've gotten to look at them pretty much every day since they're icons, which is a nice lil sweetener ❤ your pixely style is so good n cute n pretty i love it so much.. & yOu did half of this on mobile dfbhhgDBH??? geez the way you drew the lines like both their hair & gory's peace sign & chez's stance is super rad, & the way you coloured the lines here n there blends everything together so nicely!! i reallyy love how you used the colours in general, like the blue against the soft purple in gory's eyes looks soo lovely, + the cute purple sweater (!! which i luv a whole ton 💘) you drew her in contrasts so nicely with it too!!! chezter too oh my gosH.... do you know how much i've been wanting to mention his jacket/overshirt because the blue n starry pattern looks so Cute on him omg i hav 2 draw him in it sometime myself.. & look at his lil wink!! n how his ears are flopped down on the frames of the canvas like that!! wholly these r just so precious n special n adorable together & i love them tons, & i love yOU sososo much!!!! thank you so muchhh elena ilyilysssm you're so amazing!!!!

i'm sorry i'm probably wording things really weird right now because i'm still pretty tired n exhausted from moving n unpacking aahh, but really lane you make me happier than anything, it's almost hard for me to describe properly because it's a feeling that's completely exclusive to you & the things you do & Your Existence!!!!! hmmnm the whole zoo in m digestive system perhaps > : 3cc ?? definitely more than that too though ❤❤ you.. just make me so giddy i could roll around like a heckin doof 'cause of all the good emotions you make me feel (who am i kiddin i've done that multiple times before) & how sweet n amazing n perfect you are to me ❤❤❤❤ fngjkfngj,ndjgn i love you lots n lots & it's really hard for me not to express it like a huge nerd sometimes whooPS i'm just so (a bunch of hearts floating over my head!!!!) over you!!!! fhfgbgng thankyou So Much for the art, & particularly your existence, mwah tons of sleepy kisses @ you ❤❤❤ oH!!! & i'm working on some things for you right now too, they might take just a lil while because i'm working on them while getting settled into the new place & all, but expect some gifts in the next lil while!!

also, i'm not sure if you've been feeling better - but i know things were/are rough for you lately & that you hadn't been feeling the greatest, & i really just want you to know that i'm here for you whenever you need me for anything at all, i love you more than anything in the universe & i really wish i could be right there beside you whenever anythin bad happens to you or whenever you aren't feeling good.. you only deserve the absolute best & if i can ever do anything for you please don't hesitate to tell me ❤❤ pleaseplease take it easy, take care of yourself, & be nice to yourself angel!!! i promise it'll be okay, take all the time you need too though n just be gentle with yourself, hopefully with your summer break you'll get lots of time to yourself & time to relax, because u really really deserve that!!!!
      your feelings & You are the most important things to me, & i love you soo sosososo sO much no matter what, i'll always be by your side, even if it'll b a while until we can Literally be right next to each other ahha (someday though!!!!! <333<333<333), & i wanna make sure everything turns out okay for you ❤ !!! haben das süßeste von träumes, meine sonnenschein, meine engel, meine ein und alles liebste 💞💓💕💖💞💓💕💕💞💖💕💞💞💓💕