Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

It's all uphill from here, little one. by BlueEyedKite

Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

It's all uphill from here, little one.

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon May 14, 2018 3:37 am

Lynxstar meeting the newest clan member, Heronpaw <3

Small RP snippet:
Heronpaw curled his tail around his paws and gave into the tears he'd been fighting. It was all too much! The loss of his mother. Fleeing from his clan. And now the land was unfamiliar to him...

The young kit would have continued his helpless crying if it wasn't for the sound of rustling grass not even a fox-length from his hiding place.

"W-who's there?" Heronpaw squeaked feebly.

Out from the grass a lithe cream and cinnamon-striped she-cat immerged. Her sky-blue eyes sparkled merrily like the welcome blue of a sunny day. The smile she wore was just as bright. To Heronpaw's tired green eyes she could have been a vision of Starclan, he was so relieved.

"I've been expecting you," Lynxstar proclaimed.

As the she-cat approached, Heronpaw instinctively shrunk down in fear. Lynxstar stood a mouse-length apart from him. Never breaking the smile, she bent down and touched noses with the frightened kit. Heronpaw visibly relaxed for it was his mother, now gone on to Starclan, who had taught him that the sign of a friend is the gentle brush of noses.

He was home at last.

Art by me.

sorry if the background is hard to look at o.o someone teach me how to color a background.

Last bumped by BlueEyedKite on Mon May 14, 2018 3:37 am.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me