I'll make ya one for free!

"I'll make ya one for free!" by Amberflight12

Dressup entry

I'll make ya one for free!

Postby Amberflight12 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:06 am

You walk by Angelica's house on the street; seeing her in her yard, you say hello. "Oh, hi!" Angelica says. When she turns around, she has little animals on her; she sees that you look confused. "These are just some things I made, it's a hobby. You can use these little things for anything! Cake toppings, toys, decorations, crafts, and even put them in an outside set up. Or would I say put them OUT an outside setup? Sorry, I talk to my self a lot...." Angelica laughs a little nervously. "I hope you don't judge me." she looks at her paws. You shake your head vigorously, "No! Of course I won't judge you; everyone talks to themselves." You pat her shoulder. "Thanks! Oh, I also make candies; like a made these." Angelica points the little candies by her front paws with her tail. "And little jewelries like the one on my tail!" She raises her tail so you can see it. "It was supposed to be a bracelet, but you know me, haha." You look at the little animals on her; Angelica notices. "I can make you one! I usually sell them for about 2 pet coins each. I tell you what, I'll give you an even better deal. If you give me a small box of your juicy, golden raspberries, I will give you a couple of these animals for free! How does that sound?" Angelica asks, looking hopefully into your eyes. You nod and laugh a little, "Yes, I'll give you a box of my raspberries. I'd like a blue and purple butterfly wolf and a green and mint mouse, please." Angelica smiles, "I will have them made by tomorrow afternoon! I will see you later!" You watch as Angelica runs off, leaving behind her little animals and chocolate. Shrugging, you leave them behind as you walk home.
Amberflight12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'll make ya one for free!

Postby sweetsakura » Mon May 07, 2018 9:08 am

This is So adorable!
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 πš” 𝚞 πš› 𝚊"
πš›πšŽπš™πšπš’πš•πšŽ πš˜πš πš—πšŽπš› --- πšœπš‘πšŽ/πš‘πšŽπš› ---
πš—πšŽπš›πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŠπš• πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ

πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš›πš’πš–πšŠπš›πš’ πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš›
πšžπš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πšπš’ πšœπšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš | πšŠπšπšžπš•πš

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
characters β™‘ my scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me