Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Krishtarns-Nursery-DNP by HoneyLavender࿐

Based on Click to view
Artist HoneyLavender࿐ [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 6 seconds
Drawing sessions 3

Krishtarns-Nursery-DNP

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:03 am

KRISHTARNS ARE FREE! (EXCEPT LEGENDARYS AND CUSTOMS)

KT IS SEARCHING FOR ARTISTS! PM ME OR ELIZABETA FOR DEATAILS!

Doubtless, you've never heard the name Krishtarn. That's because it's a species that's been in the works for quite some time now,
    but this is the first time they've seen the light.

What is a Krishtarn?
    Thought it might resemble a wolf in appearance, a Krishtarn has been found to be much closer in relations to bears. They come in 4 basic builds. Standard, Pygmy, Grim, and Opulent. Each pack has a handler (users choice, as long as it's not a feral) who can ride, feed and take care of the needs of your Krishtarn.

How can I get a Krishtarn of my own?
    (Written By Raven-Teacup)
    Well, it's different from most species here on CS. I based many of the mechanics on a species I had on DeviantArt a few years ago.
    The way it works is a moderator will post an announcement that a wild Krishtarn has been spotted on the main topic for the species.
    After this happens, users can do a drawing of the Krishtarn. They will then be entered into a drawing where the winner will be rolled from the entries. Somewhat like the Kalons here on CS, though quite different. A rare Krishtarn has the chance to appear once every two weeks, and a legendary once a month.
    Another way to get a Krishtarn is to get one from other users who have received the genos from a breeding.

---------------
    edit:

Everyone gets a Starter Kit wich includes:
    1 uncommon Krishtarn
    2 Common Krishtarns
    2 normal Krishtarns
    3 free Breedings

You can order a Krishtarn with a rarity ranging from normal, common, uncommon, rare, very rare, legendary, mythic, and deity they cost more as the rarities go up and legendary and below is currently the only type available to CS users. Krishtarns have many different rarities and elements. The elements decide their eye color and dewclaw color. For example a Underworld Krishtarn with 1 color and a speckled face would be a common Krishtarn. Because of the underworld element it will have purple eyes. The payments will be added when the KT is done. it will be revealed when you have sent the payment. KT's are yours to keep but you may not edit it in any way shape or form unless you have a unlimited edit scroll wich is awarded to lucky handlers. Enjoy![/center]

Krishtarns rarities vary to what type of patterns they have, we can do almost any animal pattern and legendaries and customs vary

[center]
    Code: Select all
    [b][u][size=150]I WANT TO TAME A KRISHTARN![/size][/u][/b]
    Username:
    KT name:
    Element:

Elements

Element of the Underworld
    Element of the Darkness
    Element of Fertility
    Element of Valhalla
    Element of Inferno
    Element of the Forest
    Element of the Rain
    Element of War
    Element of Famine
    Element of the Sorcerer
    Element of the Blizzard
    Element of Nightmares
    Element of Dreams
    Element of Adventures

What is a Geno?
    Essentially, a geno is what we call the 'description' of the Krishtarn. When a user asks the mods to roll for a breeding, they can receive 1-5 cubs.
    There will be a design hub set up for official artists to design the Krishtarns for users. That or you can get any user who is willing to design it for you.

Do they cost money?
    No USD or real currency is involved in the species. Users are more than welcome to trade their Krishtarns for CS as well as offsite currency like FlightRising and DeviantArt points.
    Qualified moderators can receive payment for rare, legendary, mythic and deity edits, though we are volunteers, so we receive no pay besides this.

What can I do once I own one?:
    You can get art made of it, you can use it in our future RP and guild Forums you can do alot of stuff! you can write stories about it, draw your own versions of it (meaning basically fan art) and much more.

coming soon...
    Believe it or not, there's a ton you can do! One thing that makes this ARPG group so different is that it involves guilds. Once there are enough members, users can qualify for creating guilds after a certain amount of tasks are done.
    Once a guild is created, users can join and leave different guilds, much like an MMORPG game. Not only this, but there will be 'raid bosses' that spawn on Saturdays. Guilds can participate in the event for chances to win edits, items and more!

There is breeding, scavenging, mining, hunting, fishing, and showing.

What if I don't want to be in a guild?
    coming soon...
    There is a general militia, but the payouts are less than being with a guild.

How do guilds work?
    coming soon...
    How they actually run is up to the guild leaders. Mods suggest that you contact each other through private messaging, or create a discord group.
    Different level guilds will receive different bonuses.

BETA TESTING
    Beta Testers will be specially selected from people who adopt, DO NOT, pm me asking to be a beta tester. you will be ignored.
    Because this group is new, upcoming and needs a lot of love and suggestions, as well as time to get properly sorted out, there is a small beta testing window open for those interested in joining.

Beta Testers will receive special items and Krishtarn edits that will only be available during the testing phase. After that,
    the items and edits will no longer be obtainable unless you trade for them with other users.

Beta Testers will also receive a build that is only available during testing. After testing is completed it will NOT be obtainable in the wild. They can only be obtained through a long messy line of breeding.

What if I can't draw?
    No worries! If you don't feel comfortable doing art for your Krishtarns, writing is also allowed! This makes it easier for everyone,
    especially if users are traveling.

Handlers:
    coming soon....
    Handlers can be human, anthro or fantasy species as long as it's actually possible for them to RIDE in the saddle on a Krishtarn. A dog cannot do this, nor could a cat, so they are disqualified.

We do ask that you do not create topics unless it's for storing your Krishs. This keeps it easier for CS mods. There will be the main post for the group in the Adoptable Oekaki art section, which will have all the subtopics edited into it.

ARTIST APPLICATION
    Now for the part you were really looking for. Aritst applications! You can private message me or post them here, and I will get back to you within a few hours at most. Unless I am asleep!

I would like to be an Artist!
    [b]Have you had any experience with being an Artist?[/b] yes/no
    [b]Are you an artist?[/b]yes/no
    [b]How much time do you have available to devote to the species?[/b]
    [b]Do you have a dA?[/b]yes/no
    [b]How well can you draw?[/b]

Don't be afraid to apply, even if you haven't been an Artist before! This species will be a big growth phase even for me and Eli, and I will have a lot to learn along the way as well.

Badge:

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418425605558763523/420287971015786498/Stamp.gif[/img]

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: