Benjamin by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Benjamin

Postby lovestruck » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Ben is a social butterfly. He loves to be around anyone and everyone. Talking to others just comes naturally to him, and he loves to meet new kalons. Anytime he’s not working in his garden or florist’s shop, he’s out in the town, trying a new restaurant or stopping in at a bar or party. He lives for the thrill of adventure, and wishes to travel the world someday if he can get enough money. He loves a simple life, but seeing new things and trying new things is what he loves for. However, it’ll be years before he can get enough money to afford to travel abroad, because his little florist shop doesn’t make too much money, as it’s in a rather small town. However, he knows someday he’ll get the chance to explore the world, and leave his small town for a little, if he just perseveres and keeps saving. Ben is very perserverent and determined. Once he sets his mind on something, he can’t be shaken. This can be both good and bad, because he can get so set on something that he forgets other important things in his life, or get set on something that turns out to be bad for him, but he doesn’t listen to friends telling him to stop trying to reach it. However, in the long run, it means he gets a lot of things he wants and needs in life, because he works for them, and hard. Ben also loves attention. If he was more talented, his dream career would be a broadway star. He loves to be in the spotlight, and to have all eyes on him. He could talk for hours to a stranger- about himself. He can be a little big egotistical at times, but he really doesn’t mean to be. He just loves to talk about himself. Of course, this doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about others. Ben is one of the most caring and nurturing kalons you’ll meet, and he’ll make a great father some day. He’s protective of those he loves, and would drop everything to help them if they were in trouble. He’d sell his soul to help a friend. If you’re in serious need of help, he’ll even stop talking about himself, one of the hardest things for him to do, to listen and try and help you. Ben owns a small florist’s shop in his small town. It’s very popular among the locals, and he gets to know everyone in the town very well. Plus, he gets lots of juicy gossip! He’s always got the tea on everything going on around town, and often spreads it around a little too much, and accidentally alters the truth, causing some problems. Ben didn’t grow up wanting to be a florist, but from a young age he’d been creative, and had a knack for colors. Plus, he loves plants and has a green thumb. Although it doesn’t bring in a large income, Ben’s happy with what he has. If he has a nice book to sit down and read with a cup of coffee on his cramped balcony space, he’s happy. Ben rarely gets upset about anything, except for when someone else is hogging the spotlight, or you point out how much he brags. Ben knows he’s a bit full of himself, so when you point out his bad habit of bragging about almost everything, he gets a little bit upset. There’s a reason Ben is so full of himself. His parents were never supportive of him growing up. They always told him he could do better. They wanted him to be this strong, mean jock, but he was a soft flower boy. So, he had to make due, and love himself and be proud of himself for his accomplishments, and he ended up becoming a bragging, self absorbed guy. It got even worse after he came out to his parents and they practically shunned him. However, because of his parents, he became stronger, and more loving because he doesn’t one anyone to feel the way he did.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me