Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 34 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sea princess

Postby lovestruck » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:56 am

by eivanna

Nayda is a demigodess of fish, who grew up in the stunning underwater kingdom of Aquae. She was born a princess, and was always expected to be proper and polite. However, Nayda never quite conformed to those rules and expectations, and instead tried to break them and disobey them. She was a prankster, and always messing with the servants and guards. She mostly did it for attention, because he parents, being royalty, were always too busy for her. Eventually, it got so bad that the maids and other castle residents just gave up on her and let her roam free. Nayda quickly took interest in the knights once she was allowed to leave the castle gates, and she watched them train everyday. She knew from the first day she watched them that she wanted to fight alongside them and help protect and defend Aquae. So she dressed up as a male, her hair was already rather short anyways, and began to fight and train with them. Nayda quickly rose to higher ranks, and continued to hide her true identity- and gender. During her time doing this, she got to see what the towns of Aquae were really like, and it has helped her to become the amazing queen that she is now, because she is bonded with and even friends with the townspeople, and she knows of their struggles. She’s not just some queen that sits in the castle in splendor, she gets out and helps her kingdom. Finally, Nayda became the Duke of the knights, he highest ranking, when the previous duke had passed away. Many of her knight brothers had figured out already about her secret because of slip ups, but this was when she revealed herself as Princess Nayda. Her parents were appalled, despite not caring previously about where she wandered off to on a daily basis. She was scolded, and they even tried to keep her locked up for a while. But Nayda was admittedly one of the best knights they’d ever seen, and her parents eventually gave up. Being the eldest, Nayda took the throne once her parents had passed. She continues her knight duties now, whilst being an inspirational and somewhat humble queen. Nayda is rather opinionated though. If she has an opinion on something, you’ll never hear the end of it. She won’t let anyone win in arguments, and will often keep arguing her side even if she knows it’s weak.
┌──────────────┐

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ↠ Nayda Dyliris
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ↠ n/a
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↠ female
ᴀɢᴇ ↠ 28
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↠ 5’11”
ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ↠ model
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↠ lesbian
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ↠ lantern crafter
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ↠ mates w Elyse
sʟᴏᴛs ↠ 2/3
ᴋɪᴛs ↠ nb

ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ↠ here
ғᴏʀᴍ ↠ n/a
ᴄᴏᴍᴘ ↠ n/a
ʜᴇxᴄᴏᴅᴇs ↠
5387ae
#8fafc8
#acc3cb
#dad6d5
#fdfdfb
#eec4c5
#e89587
ᴇᴅɪᴛs ↠
standard: shine, hair
common: longer fur
uncommon: ears
legendary: mer-kal
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↠ deceased
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ↠ n/a

ᴀʀᴛ ↠ throughout page

└──────────────┘

Last edited by lovestruck on Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sea princess

Postby lovestruck » Fri May 25, 2018 11:54 pm

What is your Kalon’s first, middle, and last name (if they have one)?
    Nayda Evelyn Dyliris
    Does your Kalon have a human appearance as well? If so, what do they look like?
    She has an extremely muscular, more rectangular build. Her bust is rather small, whilst her hips are somewhat wide. She’s got a cut similar to the one on her ref, and is often adorned with simple jewelers and cloths of her kingdom. Her weapon of choice is a trident, and she’s a v v tall gal (like 6’2” aa what a cutie) and ofc has a mermaid tail!!
    Does you Kalon have any family members? If so, blood related or adopted?
    Nayda has three long lost daughters, from a one night stand ages ago. She was forced to leave them on land, as none of them were merkalons, and she was ascending to the throne, so the queen didn’t want that bad rep on her. Additionally, Nayda has an extensive family, full of lords and ladies in the court.
    Who is your Kalon the closest too? Why?
    Nayda is the closest to her mate, Elyse. wip
    What sort of occupation does your Kalon have? Do they enjoy it?
    List some of your Kalons likes and dislikes and give an explanation as to why.
    What is your Kalons biggest weakness and strength?
    Write about a time when your Kalon(s) lost something important or someone close to them:
    Do they keep promises, or break them? Why?
    Are they a leader, follower, or loner? Why?
    If they could change one thing in their past, what would it be and why?
    Do they care what others think of them? Why or why not?
    Do they tend to argue with others or do they avoid conflict?
    Are they more spontaneous, or are they the type that always needs a plan?
    Do they have any quirks, mannerisms, habits, or other defining characteristics?
    Write about them interacting with their favorite thing: (item, person, place, etc.)
    Where do they live and what is the geography like?
    What is the society like there, is there a hierarchy?
    What kind of technology does the world possess: modern, medieval, fantasy, etc.?
    Do many or only a few people live here?
    Is the history the same as our world, or is it different? If different, how?
    Is your Kalon(s) considered lower, middle, or upper class?
    What sort of language(s) is commonly spoken here?
    b]Story Behind their Name:[/b]
    How many different places have they lived:
    Why did they settle down where they are currently:
    Is there an ideal place they want to live, or are they already there:
    What are the biggest moments that have defined their life:
    Does their future have a bright or darker outlook, and can they change it:
    If they could write a letter to their past self, what would it say: (advice, stories, etc.)

What is your kalon's relationship with their parents?
    Do they have any siblings? Are they blood related or adopted?
    Does your kalon have children? Do they/did they ever want to have kits?
    Which family member is your kalon closest to? Why?
    Is there a family member your kalon wishes they could know better? Who is it?
    Who is your kalon's best friend?
    Who is your kalon's enemy/least favorite person? How did they come to feel this way about them?
    Besides their best friend, who else is your kalon friends with?
    What qualities does your kalon look for in a friend?
    What qualities does your kalon dislike in a friend?
    Would they risk their life to save a friend? A stranger?
    Is it easy or hard to earn their trust? Why?
    Describe their pet/companion:
    How did they meet their pet/companion?:
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me