Starstruck by Unleashed Squiid

Based on Click to view
Artist Unleashed Squiid [gallery]
Time spent 8 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Starstruck

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:59 am

Mei, the queen of planet Dūren and the rational, logical ruler of the Fleur Dynasty.

She came to power under the sudden rejection of her people’s (mostly her father’s) philosophy which preached an undying utopian peace but fought with radical beliefs and violent wars to destroy those who did not follow the same moralities.

After her father’s insanity and sudden and shocking suicide which occurred after he believed his final daughter had passed away, Mei, who was his youngest and only surviving child (he did not know this obviously) took her grasp of power. She ended the bloody wars created by his growing madness and returned peace, real peace, once again.

For now though, she likes to journey through space with her fiancé, Tuskin (presumably getting him out of trouble) and watch her kingdom grow strong once again.

mmmMMMMMMMMMIMCRYING AEYDIDSUCHAGOODOJOB I actually can’t even believe such a beauty is mine??
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me