OxelClan Recruiting Centre!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"OxelClan Recruiting Centre!" by Tremity

OxelClan Recruiting Centre!

Postby Tremity » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:24 pm

So far we have 0 foxes recruited! :( Let's try to raise this number!

This is the recruiting Centre for my fox clan, the OxelClan foxes. Anyone who would like to recruit pets must follow the following rules :
-Only recruit up to 2 foxes per account
-Do not ask to be added. The only way to be added is when your OxelClan Application is sent in and accepted.
-Since I can't PM, just post the Application here. I don't mind :)
-You must fill out the Application that I will show you after I'm done with the rules to recruit your fox(es)
-Once all of the cushions surrounding the table have a fox on them, the Centre will be closed until further notice
-If the Clan closes, don't worry. I probably ran out of room in the original Clan and had to make more space
-If you didn't know, I also have a dog clan called the InuClan. If you're looking to apply for that clan, I'll link the Centre here when it's finished. But for now, let's focus on the OxelClan.
-Try to avoid adding 2 of the same fox to the clan. If the fox you were going to add was already applied, then try to apply a different fox before all of the cushions are taken!
-If any of these rules are violated, you will not be able to recruit new foxes.
With these rules in mind, here's how you fill out an application! First, you're going to need an opening sentence. Examples are : Hi! I'd like my fox to join the OxelClan. Hi! I'd like my fox to become an OxelClan fox. Or, Hi! I'm sending this OxelClan Application for my fox, *insert fox name here*. Then, you'd go to your fox's profile page, and copy their forum code. When you paste the code, it will show this in your post (make sure you press enter before pasting the link!) :
Pet's name: Jules
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!. When you've done that, name the rank you'd like your fox to have (for rankings, see the OxelClan territory page linked at the end). Then, you're done! If you'd like, you can add something else to your application, but what I listed are the only requirements. This is an example of what your application will look like :
Hi! I'd like my fox to join the OxelClan.
Pet's name: Jules
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
I'd like my fox, Jules, to be ranked as Beta Female.
And that's it! When the OxelClan territory is released, I'll link it here so you can see what rankings are available! But for now, think about what fox you'd like to join the OxelClan and if I were you, practice on my opening sentence for my application.
Tremity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me