Based on Click to view
Artist Steven_Universe [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Angular Rough Sharrier

Postby Steven_Universe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:15 am

This Sharrier is based off the Angular Rough Shark
Though the actual shark isn't bioluminescent, I felt it would only work to benefit the design, due to the dark color scheme~
(I think most of the original lines were edited out, lol~)
Oh, also note the short legs, flat belly, floppy ears and the dorsal fin.

The angular rough Sharrier is a stocky, firmly built variety of Sharrier typically found lurking at the bed of bodies of saltwater. The mutations found in these sharriers occurred when one Sharrier, a stray carrying a unique set of genes, came to live alongside a pack of wild sharriers, each of the young that shared this sharrier's dna had very specific mutations, the most prominent being short legs and fused neck vertebrae.
The angular rough sharriers of today are known for their particularly strong tactile and olfactory senses, which have developed over time due to a hereditary issue that caused deafness and blindness. They are excellent hunters, which can be problematic when they are kept as pets, there are past reports of bite incidents and aggressive individuals, the negative stigma surrounding them making them very unpopular.
Despite this, owners of this breed of Sharrier will cite their loyalty and their loving nature. Raised and interacted with correctly, they make excellent companions and wonderful family pets.

Common
Claw edits

Uncommon
Tooth shape edits
Different shark species
Weight changes
Height changes
Ear edits
Fins on other parts of the body
Scales

Rare
Muzzle shape edits
Nose edits
Eye shape edits
Bioluminescence

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Challenge: What would life with this lil nugget look like? What would it's living arrangements be? Does it like toys? Etc
๐ˆโ€™๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ
๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ!
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ!
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angular Rough Sharrier

Postby Steven_Universe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Bump <3
๐ˆโ€™๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ
๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ!
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ!
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steven_Universe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:22 am

Bump <3
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoorKarmaQueen » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:02 am

Username: DoorKarmaQueen
Name: Spritz
Challenge: Life with this lil nugget? Very calm and relaxing actually! Heโ€™d love to lay in the dark or fall asleep on someone just for the warmth! He especially loves squeaky toys, or bouncy balls; anything he can chase or squeak, really. He also likes bedtime stories. Especially since he loves his naps
DoorKarmaQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steven_Universe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:15 am

bump
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Wed May 30, 2018 9:43 am

Username: Nanorat
Name: Midget
Challenge: Oh where do I start. Life with Midget is a neverending adventure to say the least - she just has SO much energy. You've never met a ball of electricity like her, she's always in motion. She seemingly doesnt even notice being blind and deaf - she gets by by her other senses perfectly fine. She runs, jumps, playing with everything, just nudges you with her nose to get attention - 23 hours 50 minutes a day. The remaining 10 minutes she spends resting - just flops flat on her belly whatever she was doing and snoozes for 2-3 minutes at a time, then jumps up again to do something. She never tires and is a huge new information addict, so dont even think about leaving her behind when travelling, because travels are her favorite thing. She has a funny habit/instinct when sleeping -she doesnt wake up when you come close, but starts glowing warningly like a beacon to make sure you dont step on her when she feels your steps too close. Sweetie. <3
โ™ฅ hopelessly addicted to adoptables โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) โ™ฅ
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steven_Universe » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:18 pm

Nanorat wrote:Username: Nanorat
Name: Midget
Challenge: Oh where do I start. Life with Midget is a neverending adventure to say the least - she just has SO much energy. You've never met a ball of electricity like her, she's always in motion. She seemingly doesnt even notice being blind and deaf - she gets by by her other senses perfectly fine. She runs, jumps, playing with everything, just nudges you with her nose to get attention - 23 hours 50 minutes a day. The remaining 10 minutes she spends resting - just flops flat on her belly whatever she was doing and snoozes for 2-3 minutes at a time, then jumps up again to do something. She never tires and is a huge new information addict, so dont even think about leaving her behind when travelling, because travels are her favorite thing. She has a funny habit/instinct when sleeping -she doesnt wake up when you come close, but starts glowing warningly like a beacon to make sure you dont step on her when she feels your steps too close. Sweetie. <3

sorry this has taken so long
but um, nanorat, enjoy your sharrier
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:43 am

Ahh thank you! <3
โ™ฅ hopelessly addicted to adoptables โ™ฅ