Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Dr. Coyle (Cartoon Style) by StarWithRockDots

• Forum avatar size
Artist StarWithRockDots [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Dr. Coyle (Cartoon Style)

Postby StarWithRockDots » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:39 pm

I've been playing a lot of ARMS lately, and Dr. Coyle is my favorite ARMS character, so yeaa. >:3 (Any images I used for reference can be found on that wiki page; I'm pretty sure I glanced at almost all of them at least once.)

My tablet was being a total diva while I was trying to draw this, and it seriously affected the result. It was not getting along with the Oekaki at all, and, among so many other things, absolutely refused to let me use pen pressure without glitching all over the place. (The lack of pressure especially shows in that mildly horrid-looking lightning behind her.) Even trying to change colors was like some kind of Ancient Greek tragedy. Still, I'm glad the drawing as a whole turned out looking somewhat decent after all of the unnecessary difficulties.
So, see that woman up there? Honestly, she's probably 1,000,000 times more sane than my tablet was being while drawing this. The end. OTL

ARMS © Nintendo
^ Click there to go to my off-Oekaki art gallery <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Splatoon Fanclub
Maplepond Mill by Wyverncult - Lovely cozy multifandom RP

Formerly known as SilverStärlight
Gaming mains and such can now be found on my Carrd (see my profile for the link)

----------
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me