Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Slipping, Clawing.. by SepticShock

Artist SepticShock [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Slipping, Clawing..

Postby SepticShock » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Another Oekaki about my depression. If these bother, you, i'm sorry, i don't want to have to draw these either, but it's the only way i can cope..

Recently i've been going through alot.

The eyes on the left belong to people that have changed my life alot, but not really in a good way,

and the eyes on the right belong to someone who has helped me though my depression. I just wish i could see him again..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The eyes on the right belong to someone i love.

The pair of eyes on the left belong to two people,

the red ones belong to that voice in my head that always says how horrible i am, (I basically refer to her as my demon)
and the amber ones below the red ones belong to someone who doesn't really.. like.. me being with the person i really care about. (the person whose blue eyes are on the right)

<3

ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

"When you live through something that you previously thought you couldn't survive, and you make it out okay... the world doesn't seem as scary anymore. And you're always alot stronger than you think."

~ Rebecca Parham, 2018

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

MaplefernEmbersootRobinstripeThrushleopard
ImageImageImageImage
SepticShock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me