Griffin tribe

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Griffin tribe" by YourLocalBreadDealer

Griffin tribe

Postby YourLocalBreadDealer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:57 am

Ive organized a society XD

Anyways
This is my tribe called the pheonixes
Up on tha highledge is the chief but i difnt have a native headband so i made due XD
the cheif takes care of order
His deputy is on the second rock.

The medicine griffin is the one with the book (of herbs). I see griffins as very intellegent creatures.

The two griffins facing each other are mates, that egg is theres. Then theres the nursery where all the den mothers protect the babies. Its usually ths pink griffins. They can also hunt and stuff if they want but they love watching over the chicks and protecting them. Theyre called den mothers.

The one on the grassy ledge is a watcher. He makes sure there isnt any danger. (Since they dont fly i couldnt put him in the air). There are normally 2 on duty

That little decorated chick is considered a princess. The deputy is only there, if anything haplens to the chief, the deputy takes over till the chick is trained and ready.

The chicks' gender normally isnt seen until all their baby feathers shed. Which takes 3-8 months. a type of feather called a flic coat is the first coat they get after they hatch which is grey/green. Which is then replaced by that cotton candy colored coat you see there.. the first grey coat helps them survive until they are old enough to begin to fly.

They normally eat; fish and berries. Deer every now and then, or giant hawks that threaten their young.

The animals arent really scared of them because they dont pose a threat unless tampered with.

The crows help keep larger birds away from their young in exchange for protection
don't be flippin' rude

also

good things come to those who ARKARKARKARKARK

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
YourLocalBreadDealer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes