basically something i wanted to post

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"basically something i wanted to post" by cleodora soleil <3

basically something i wanted to post

Postby cleodora soleil <3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:47 pm

this is a little bit of something i'm writing in google docs
characters mentioned:
riverclan:
black cat with yellow eyes - crowtalon
cat with fox-like markings and yellow eyes - foxwhisker
gray cat with white markings and yellow eyes - stoneleap
windclan:
cream cat with brown and white markings and blue eyes - mossbranch
cream cat with white markings and green eyes - flamecloud
white cat with grey markings and blue eyes - littlepaw
white cat with orange and grey markings and blue eyes - echospots
so, let's start, shall we?
"YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!" crowtalon screeched. flamecloud, littlepaw and echospots were looking for a clanmate that had mysteriously disappeared overnight named mossbranch, the medicine cat of the clan. littlepaw stepped back. they knew how strong crowtalon was and decided not to mess with them. meanwhile, flamecloud was acting stubborn toward crowtalon, as flamecloud was known to be.
"but we're looking for mossbranch!" flamecloud exclaimed. there was a very fatal outbreak of greencough recently, and flamecloud was not stopping until mossbranch was found. they'd already looked everywhere. shadowclan, thunderclan, the sunningrocks. heck, they even checked the barn and a twoleg nest. she was nowhere to be found, and flamecloud was hoping to find mossbranch in riverclan.
foxwhisker looked at crowtalon, nervously. "i think you should just let them look here. wasn't there an outbreak of greencough at windclan?" but crowtalon was being too protective of their territory to even notice that foxwhisker was there. "NO MEANS NO!"

guilt filled mossbranch's eyes. what had she done. first she had fallen in love with a cat from another clan WHILE being a medicine cat, and now these kits. two dappled kits.
"mossbranch, aren't they beautiful?" stoneleap asked. mossbranch was now crying. "yes, but they should've never been born. my clan is going to exile me, but they need me...STONELEAP, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I'VE JUST DONE!?
stoneleap jerked back. he now realized that his kits were against the code, a sin. he thought about what to do. and then, he thought that there was no other way other than...
"mossbranch, i'm going to have to kill them..." he said, tears in his eyes. mossbranch's pupils constricted. "WHAT?! no! there's another way..."

"greencough has infected almost all of our clan! we need to look for mossbranch!" echospots meowed. they were usually silent, but this time they were sick and tired of crowtalon being so stubborn. suddenly, mossbranch emerged from the undergrowth with two dappled kits. "you guys wookin for me?" she said through the fur in her mouth from holding the kits.
"MOSSBRANCH! we need you. also, what's with the kits?" littlepaw exclaimed. mossbranch directed her vision towards littlepaw. she set the kits on the ground. "i found them in a bush while looking for herbs."
"well then don't look for herbs in our territory next time." foxwhisker said. "wait, abandoned kits? there must've been a pregnant queen in our clan that didn't want us to know." mossbranch looked at foxwhisker. "i'll be taking them back to windclan though. clearly that queen must not have wanted her kits."
"alright, you may take them back to windclan." foxwhisker replied. "just don't ever tell them they were a part of riverclan, okay?" mossbranch dipped her head in agreement. "alright."
i'm cleo. xe/xem.

looking for wishlist items.
ImageImage

cleodora soleil <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me