Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

mint [oc] by davekats

Artist davekats [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

mint [oc]

Postby davekats » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:15 am

this is one of my favorite ocs!! heres his bio, copy/pasted from my toyhou.se!!
Bio: Mint is a pretty average kid if you don't count a lot of his personality. He has very severe ADHD that hinders him in his academic efforts. He's heterochromatic, but hides his green eye behind a medical eyepatch. He's also mute, and due to this he'll often wear a medical mask around people to imply that he can't use his mouth. Despite being mute, he doesn't know ASL (he's too unfocused to learn it), so he writes out all his conversations. He has notebooks full of one-sided conversations he's had with people. He has nervous ticks, which include clicking his tongue and tapping his fingers in patterns of twos.

He has a fondness for writing, though he can only write poetry. He also really loves socks. His love for socks has caused an obsessive collection of patterned socks to form, as well as a habit of going most places without shoes if at all possible.

There's a brook in the forest behind his house that he often retreats to. It's quiet, and a nice place for him to think and write.

uhhhh lmk if yall would be interested in me doing similar drawings/posts about my other ocs!!
Lucas - male - otherkin and fictionkin -
davekats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me