My Pets

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"My Pets" by RaliaTheWolf

My Pets

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:30 am

This yard is going to be filled with look-alikes of my pets, both past and present.

Past:
-Fluffy Dog: Leonidas "Leo"
*He was an American Mastiff (so not that fluffy, but the colors are similar!)
-Paint Horse: Patches
*She was more brown an white than black and white, but it's close enough! I'm not sure what breed she was.
-Chicks (from left to right): Dorito, Frito, & Cheeto
*Dorito and Frito were roosters and Cheeto was a hen. They were all mixed breeds, but I think Frito was an Easter Egger (he had a cute little beard!) and Cheeto may have been part Orpington... She was very fluffy and had feathers on her legs. Dorito... I have no clue XD

I'm missing one for my other dog, but there really isn't anything even remotely similar (although there was that Chow Chow puppy from CNY... too bad it wasn't a black chow!). Anyway, I hope you like it! ^^ I'll be added more items and such later.
Hello! I am RaliaTheWolf, but you can call me Ralia ^^ I love animals, writing, drawing, gaming, photography, and learning! I am not on here a ton since I am in school, but I am open to PMs or trades whenever and I'll get back to them as soon as I see them! I hope you have a great day! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Pets

Postby kittybby » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:31 am

Awee, this is cool!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you can call me Kitty!
she/her
in love with mr.sleaze!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
image credit

ImageImageImage
kittybby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Pets

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Wed May 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Thank you! ^^
Hello! I am RaliaTheWolf, but you can call me Ralia ^^ I love animals, writing, drawing, gaming, photography, and learning! I am not on here a ton since I am in school, but I am open to PMs or trades whenever and I'll get back to them as soon as I see them! I hope you have a great day! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me