Um wow I've been here for like 7 years now RIP

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Um wow I've been here for like 7 years now RIP" by flyteck

Um wow I've been here for like 7 years now RIP

Postby flyteck » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:38 pm

This website is old... I'm old |D

I don't spend a whole lot of time on here any more, but I thought this'd be something worth doing <3 Contains a bunch of my favourite pets!

The group on the left are my special rereleases (I've gotten them for a few years in a row from the box, and then I traded for a few more)
> Green dog to the right of them was my first achieved dream pet (I remember I got him from someone who had a hoard of them; they were kind enough to let one go for me)
> The Green dragon was a gift
> The lion on the right was a pound pet I traded away once but worked to get back after regretting it
> The water dog was a very special LOLO gift I received, named after the user who gave me him (Sizzle)
> The cat and dog in the far right are my two only hoards
> The dog just to the left of them was (I think) my first CS adopt
> The snow rabbit was one of my favourite pound catches for a long time
> And finally, Mr.Dragon Doggo Wingz was (and is) my favourite pet for the longest time. I worked so hard during my first event (Medieval Faire) and was so pumped to get one of those little dragon puppies.. I wanted the green one, but I kept the one I had, and here we are a wonderful 7 years later. Still my boy.

This site is basically the only thing I've ever been on for so long, and I met a lot of cool people and really got my start drawing digitally here. So just wanted to do a little thing and say congrats to this site for being around for ten years! Here's to many more.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me