Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lunar Geckos kick off! by Cybr.online

Artist Cybr.online [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lunar Geckos kick off!

Postby Cybr.online » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Lunar Geckos by Cyb.r

backstory

Lunar geckos were not found but a genetic mutation when an astronaut brought he beloved pet gecko to mars with him to keep him company on his light year long trip. When his precious gecko wiggled out of his ship the poor thing touched the ground and immediately started changing. He first grew many more stubby legs and developed large ears and his size doubled. Terrified the austronaut fleed the scene thinking an extra terrestrial was here to kill him and left his pet alone on a different planet. Soon another mission came to pick up on the failed mission and noticed many more of these mutants. They named the species Lunar Geckos and photographed these majestic creatures in their new home.

morphs

These animals can range from a spectrum of different colors, the rarest being rainbow, a gradient of different shades, or no colors at all! Watch the adopts for rarities, you may get the chance to snag a OMG SO RARE (CS rarities are used for the geckos but they are all free minus the customs) lunar gecko!

accessories

These smol beans can wear up to anything you want, if it has enough arm holes that is, you must buy their accessories here if you would like your new gecko to have any special qualities or features! The currency is in C$ or pets I will do my best to make the prices affordable and relatively cheap for you guys :3
List of buy-able accessories:
WIP
Prices for crystals:
5 C$ or 3 uncommon (2016 and under) for 10 crystals
10 C$ or 6 uncommon (same rule from above applies) for 20 crystals
20 C$ or 1 rare (any year is ok) for 30 crystals
60 C$ or 2 rares for 60 crystals
100 C$ Or 1 V rare (store pets are greatly appreciated!) for 100 crystals and if a store pet is paid I will give you an extra special item!
200 C$ or 2 V rares for 250
1000 C$ or an OMG SO RARE pet for AS MANY AS YOU WANT YOU ANGEL!

Thx my bois! Hope you love them as much as I do 💙

Last bumped by Cybr.online on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:19 pm.
Cybr.online

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me