Bloom Kits by Lillybear

Based on Click to view
Artist Lillybear [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 51 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bloom Kits

Postby Lillybear » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:07 am

I'm so in love. <3 (Please do not post!)

Left - Plant Prince
    Name: Ranger
    About:
    Unlike the rest of his loud and proud family, Ranger's a soft, quiet boy who likes to sit in the corner and read about conspiracy theories. He believes in the supernatural, and loves ghost stories and unsolved mysteries. Anything unexplained or paranormal, he's there. He eats it all up, from the nonsensical to the scientific. Ranger also enjoys nature, and spending time outside. Although he's often shy, he really enjoy it when people talk to him and listen to his crazy theories. Even though he's a calm and usually well behaved kid, he loves being around all different kinds of people with different interests and personalities, and will let them drag him along to do things he usually wouldn't do on his own, like parties or concerts.

Right - Golden Gremlin
    Name: Harvey
    Gender: Gender, I don't know her [any pronouns, leans towards he/him]
    About:
    Harvey is a complicated and unstable mess of a Kalon. They're extremely feminine and coquettish, as well as conceited, spending all of their time and money on themself. They have no empathy for others, acting in an overly rude manner and often indulging in mischief, as they mean to cause trouble and have no remorse for it. However, underneath it all, they struggle with their gender identity, and find the only way they can cope is to turn their confusion and hurt into anger that they let out on to others. This causes them to make enemies easily, as they let no one see beneath their facade of a carefree and confident Kalon.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me