Artist emporio! [gallery]
Time spent 36 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

heather!!

Postby emporio! » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:47 pm

pillowtail name:
    heather
    something that makes her laugh:
    she has an unreasonably large soft spot for animals and dad jokes. compilations of animals failing at things dominate her youtube history (other than various ukulele covers and speedpaints), while her tumblr is always chocked full of horrible one liners and puns that only make sense in the moment.

this is heather!! a good soft girl who volunteers at a library on the weekends & works at a cafe tuesday - thursday. she's tumblr buddies w ollivander and nerds out with him on,,, various topics, but specifically harry potter and trashy 80s anime. she's a sort of writer who really just enjoys writing poems about nature & fanfiction. lots of fanfiction.

you'll probably find her reading in the porch swing around the back of her house or fawning over baby animals in the woods surrounding her house

!!she wears skirts like,,, all the time and really high funny patterned socks (her favorite pair has daisies and baby rabbits on them it's amazing)

!!actually met ollie in the woods part of her backyard while he was stalking birds and they were both like "wait I know ur tumblr" and have been bffs since
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me