Patkin Ref by Rondell

Based on Click to view
Artist Rondell [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Patkin Ref

Postby Rondell » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:19 pm

I hope it's OK I used a BG from the nursery, but it was there and so pretty and so perfect for hm that I had to... ToT

Rondell wrote:~ name: Patkin
~ gender/preferred pronouns: Agender - they/them (biologically female)

=================================================================================

~ Personality:

Overall, Patkin is a very shy and quiet morning-person who much prefers to be on their own rather than face rejection and failure by putting themselves out there. They are sensitive and kind, and try to help others even if it sometimes means inconveniencing themselves. WIP.

~ Likes: Nature, birds, reading, all things cute & fuzzy, cocoa, gummy-bears, overalls, painting, sketching,
-------------being recognized, seafood.

~ Dislikes: Loud/pushy people, feeling ignored, the cold, sour stuff, neatfreaks, being 'on the spot'.

=================================================================================

~ Name and explain their biggest fear:

Athazagoraphobia - the fear of being forgotten or ignored - is exactly what it sounds like; sufferers frequently feel like they (and/or their actions) don't matter in the slightest, and they dread the dark cloud of nothingness and obscurity that constantly threatens to blot out the memory of their time on this earth. As a result, those with this phobia desperately want to leave something behind so that they'll be remembered. Even if it's only something small. Patkin in particular deals with their phobia by being a 'vigilante artist', of sorts.

----- Likes to sneak into parks/buildings at night and leave artistically stacked piles of rocks, ala the Gravity Glue
    -----people. Then comes back in the morning to watch all the people wondering where the heck the rocks came from.

----- Will draw little doodles on scraps of paper and slip them into books at the store/library for people to find.

----- Not above carving things into tables in public places; usually geometric forms and patterns.

----- Will also carve into trees and stones, or leave their prints in wet cement.

----- Patkin takes part in the 'hidden rock' fad; paints as many rocks as possible, 'hides' them in really obvious places,
    -----then waits for them to be found. It makes them especially happy whenever someone posts on Facebook using the
    -----hashtag they always write onto the bottom of their rocks, showing off said rock and saying they've re-hidden it.

----- Doesn't do paint graffiti on walls/signs as it's too easily painted over or taken down, and is illegal in most places. -----Thus the risk =/= the reward.

See, Patkin likes to like to think that their little artworks will make the random strangers who find them happy. Or at least, they'll make enough of an impression to stick in their memories. Then, when the rocks are re-hidden and found by someone else, or when someone uses the slip of doodle paper as a bookmark and their friend spots it, THOSE people will be happy too... since each little artwork they put out there is a part of themselves, it's an abstract way for them to attain immortality and ensure people remember them for as long as their creations endure.
Last edited by Rondell on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Art - By Me

ImageImageImage

Rondell